Joined WW (from Lighter Life)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by AllyLL, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. AllyLL

AllyLL Full Member

I finally made up my mind and swapped from Lighterlife (after 14 weeks) to Weight Watchers. I went to my first meeting yesterday and have been counting points today. It feels so good to eat.:)

I just hope any weight gain doesn't last too long.

Thanks for all the advice.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. smoorecats

smoorecats Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Being an ex, LLer and CDer myself it is lovely to eat real food!

I made the desicion to join WW after beating myself up for far too long trying to get back on CD, and failing after a day or 2, in which time I could have lost my weight with WW three times over :)
    Good luck with your new journey!

4. AllyLL

AllyLL Full Member

Thank you, that's encouraging. Am obsessed with the WW website at the moment....
  5. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Hi Ally!,

Id say you dont know yourself - been able to eat food now!

I wouldnt worry about it too much, you may gain a 1lb or 2lb BUT there has been people on here that have switched from a VLCD to ww and havent gained at all!! (fingers crossed)

Very best of luck x x
  6. Wobble Wonder

Wobble Wonder Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    wahoo - i'm one of those people!!!
    I switched from TFR lipotrim to ww four weeks ago.. three weigh-ins later and I'm down 6lbs!!!! (I do alot of exercise aswell though!)
    It's just so good to eat again and I find I'm adapting to a healthy way of eating too (there's no way I'd waste a whole 6 points on a bar of chocolate!)
    Wish you the very best of luck and... if you do happen to go up in the first few weeks don't get disheartened - with water retention and your glucose stores filling back up it won't be fat you're gaining!
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.