• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Joining again-Discover at meetings?

HappyEm

S: 12st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st2lb(1.14%)
Hi everyone,
I am thinking of joining WW again this week. The last time I was there, there was no Propoints. Is it just Propoints at the meetings now or do they offer this Discover Plan too (which I think is the same as Vintage points)?.
If it's mainly Propoints, then I think I will stick to following the vintage points at home and save my money..as I have all of the books.
I would love some advice please!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

boofle

Silver Member
S: 11st4lb C: 10st5.5lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 0st12.5lb(7.91%)
Hi it is just pro points at the moment but it very different as all your fruit is free and you also have 49 points per week to spend on treats i would recommend it good luck

S: 24st3lb C: 24st3lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, i joined WW in mid january and started on ProPoints and Didn't get on with it. Even though i stuck to it, in 2 weeks i lost a big fat 0! I kept going to the group but did the Discovery plan and lost 2 stone. I gave up and put nearly a stone back on and so yesterday started Discovery again but i'm not going to class as its pointless. I will just weigh myself every monday and save the £20 i would spend in a month to but smaller sized clothes. :) xxx

HappyEm

S: 12st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st2lb(1.14%)
Hi Boofle and Rainbow Mum!
Well, I've been thinking about it and I've decided to do Discovery at home for the moment. I'm going to really get stuck in and I know it has worked for me in the past. Best of luck to you both!!

boofle

Silver Member
S: 11st4lb C: 10st5.5lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 0st12.5lb(7.91%)
Hi good luck to you both i wish i had enough willpower to do it at home save a fortune x