Joining again-Discover at meetings?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by HappyEm, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. HappyEm

HappyEm Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone,
    I am thinking of joining WW again this week. The last time I was there, there was no Propoints. Is it just Propoints at the meetings now or do they offer this Discover Plan too (which I think is the same as Vintage points)?.
    If it's mainly Propoints, then I think I will stick to following the vintage points at home and save my money..as I have all of the books.
    I would love some advice please!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boofle

boofle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi it is just pro points at the moment but it very different as all your fruit is free and you also have 49 points per week to spend on treats i would recommend it good luck

4. Rainbow Mum

Rainbow Mum Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Current Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    Hi, i joined WW in mid january and started on ProPoints and Didn't get on with it. Even though i stuck to it, in 2 weeks i lost a big fat 0! I kept going to the group but did the Discovery plan and lost 2 stone. I gave up and put nearly a stone back on and so yesterday started Discovery again but i'm not going to class as its pointless. I will just weigh myself every monday and save the £20 i would spend in a month to but smaller sized clothes. :) xxx

5. HappyEm

HappyEm Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Boofle and Rainbow Mum!
    Well, I've been thinking about it and I've decided to do Discovery at home for the moment. I'm going to really get stuck in and I know it has worked for me in the past. Best of luck to you both!!

6. boofle

boofle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi good luck to you both i wish i had enough willpower to do it at home save a fortune x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.