Joining LL

kitteh don't bother paying for the blood pressure check ups, they are free if you go to Lloyd's pharmacy or tesco pharm or asda. That's where I have always gone.

Ho Looks like I won't be starting wednesday after all , I phoned up the lady on LL and she told me there is no group starting wednesday , it was the lady who covers for her while on holiday has told me wrong info , there is not enough people to start and could be 3 weeks and still thats not 100% they said they have adds out and wills ee what happens also may not be in that town , and to travel further , huh stuck I only found out cos I had to phone about my forum not signed correctly . so in limbo now

I spoke to mine today too.. she isnt starting this week.. and probably not next week either :(
Im carrying on with cd/low carb for now.. cos im sure any help is some help i guess.. lol.. it is awful being stuck in limbo like this though
xxx

Keep up what you are doing you are still losing weight and each pound off before you start is a pound you dont have to lose :):)

did you get your scales yet

Hi Kitteh,

Hopefully you will get to start LL soon, I have a health anxiety which is pretty severe but I have had CBT for that which has worked wonders so I just KNOW that CBT will work for LL. I'm only in week 3 but I am enjoying the diet already!

Hopefully see you soon hun xxx

Hi ladies
I had to wait to start too. It seems frustrating at the time, but as my LLC said "if it's taken 25 years to put iton, what was the drastic hurry?!!!"
But I do remember how you are feeling. Once you've made your mind up you just want to get started don't you?
It will be worth the wait - trust me.:sigh:

haha.. i know.. its when you feel focussed.. head in the game and all that..!
Yeah hazel.. i got my scales.. they're really good considering i got them off ebay.. lol!
Monkerella.. i know exactly what thats like.. esp when i was pregnant.. i was 100% positive i was gonna die.. it was ridiculous.. about 30 times a day i used to ask my OH if my legs had swollen up.. it was really scary..
Your LLC sounds like a wise woman SB..! =)
xxx

OK so what are the scales saying - since you have got them what have you lost

oh and SSKP (super secret knitting project) is about half done and I am thinking its gorgeous so do we have that measurement yet - if not I will have to try it on and I cant be giving my DH ideas at my age :):):)

Kitten , ho so you also hav eto wait too , my LL lady said it all depends on if she can get a group together , I don't think it helped when they put it up to 70 a week , I know there is a promtion saying first week free , I had an Email , but the last group has just ened .
I know I need surrport so unsure what i'll do now , as want to start now . she told me she is going to wait see if there is any fed back from the advert out .... its a waiting game .
Thats all you can do its to keep going Kitten .
I'm unsure what i'll do now . Thanks everyone , also you've all done great !

I'm still on the case Hazel.. Since i've stood on them which was..... the 17th.. i've lost 9lbs.. so thats quite ok by me..! i duno how much i lost in the first so long though.. seeing as i had no scales.. lol..
I didnt know about the first week promotion??!! is that everywhere? It is a lot.. and i think it does put people off.. but they dont think about logically.. I dont think it takes too long to put a group together.. cos she says they need at least 7 people.. You gonna wait and see what happens?? Im really looking forward to group sessions..
xxx

Oh what a fantasic weight loss that is well done you that is almost a pound a day - FANTASIC - are you noticing a change in how your clothes fit yet :):0

cant wait till you do join LL if youc an do this well now you will do so great with the extra support :):)

Hi there , checked my email and its too late for the offer .You must attend a free no obligation Information Session by 20th December 2009. ... but I knew there was a free week with this offer . I have Emailed another LL in WGC , same again no group starting on Total . I have one more place to try now . I think everyone is watching the money these days .Ho also I went and got my forum re done as my doctor had not filled it in correctly and I saw the nurse who told me that she would have done it free of charge so anothefr thing thats made me mad . The nurse told me they already get paid so they should not charge . so worth a fort if you look into it ask the nurse .

Hello Kitteh :)

Well you know how much of a LL girl I am, loved every second of it and I know you will too :D

Hope you can get a group very soon, because I know exactly how frustrating it is when you've got your head in the game :)

Hi Kitteh,
Well done on losing 9lbs, that's great. Maybe it's not LL you need - just the counselling?
In most areas CBT is (in theory) available on the NHS with referral by GP.
Have you been down that route?:confused:

Hello Andy,
Nice to see you back here. We miss you x

I heard from Kitteh today and she had a call from the LL counsellor and the start date is next Tuesday. I am so excited for her.

Irene xx

im mega sorry i didnt come back here for a bit.. i felt like in limbo.. i reeeally wanted to start, but the bloody group hadnt started..

I'm on day 2 now though, well just finishing day 2.. and i'm really liking it so far.. i enjoyed the class, and it was nice to have other people around sort of encouraging you, etc.. I've started a diary in the LL diary bit, just as a sort keep track of what packs i liked, hated.. howi feel etc..
Thanks so much for you're advice and stuffs..

*hugs* all round.. :D
xxxxxxxx

Back