Joining on Monday

kezzyBee

Silver Member
Hello, I have decided to give slimming world a go after seeing so many friends succeed on this. I have tried so many other diets numerous times, but this will be my first time on slimming world and I am hoping that it's going to be the last diet I try :rolleyes:

So Monday will be my first day and I am really excited to get started and hope I have as much success as other people I know that have done this diet! I am looking forward to getting to know everybody on here and hope I have success like lots on here have too :)

well done for making the positive choice of joining, are you going to a group or doing it alone/online?

support is very important and this site is invaluable, everyone has something important to say.

welcome and good luck xx

Thank you

I am going to meetings, I have found one on a monday morning so will be popping along to that tomorrow. I'm really excited to get started now!

Good luck. Have you done sw before? If not take a long look through all the books and get yourself familiar with the plan. Its a bit odd to begin with, but you will get the hang of it Im sure.

I did borrow a book off a friend a few years ago, but never really ended up doing it, but did read the book so I do know the basics of it. I know so many people that love it and say once you get your head round it, it is really easy so hopefully reading the book before will make it abit more easy for me than someone that had gone into it with no knowledge at all. saying this though it was the 2008 book so I am looking forward to getting the up to date book and all the other info you get from going to meetings :)

Good luck with everything! It is such a great plan and it is working for me. I'm a massive food lover with a very healthy appetite and im never hungry!

Back