joining slimming world - nervous!

Jennifer

i've decided i need to go back to slimming world to give me an extra kick in the arse, although i managed to lose a further 4 stone after leaving i put 3 of that back on recently so instead of losing 7 i spoilt it all n now have only lost 4 :( i'm totally worried that i wont lose anything cos i've been trying and failing at home despite my sister being such a saint and making me a little weigh in book and giving me insentives n little gifts when i lose, i feel like ive totally let her down too :break_diet:i'm really nervous, i dont want to gain in my first week! how did anyone who rejoined feel? did u manage to lose ok still? aarrrgghhh i have to wait til monday to join as well!

Hey don't be nervous you'll be fine. You know the plan works, you're proof of it! Good luck x

All I can say is Slimming World is brilliant, as you well know :). I'm not a rejoiner but that doesn't matter. I think it's so hard to have the discipline to go it alone and then maintain it. My plan is to get there and then keep attending so I always stay on the straight and narrow. I normally totally lack self discipline and the weekly weigh in really makes me stop and think. Plus the diet is so easy to follow and this place is so helpful. All in all I'm the most positive I've ever been :D. I'm sure you will be too.

I bet you'll be fine once you join and you'll soon lose what you've put back on. Good luck and all the best x

You've done it before you can do it again :) You know it works as long as you have your head in the right place. You'll be fine, sometimes people find it hard to do it at home and find it much easier at group.

Back