Joining Slimming World Tomorrow

sarahgillian

Hi Everyone.

I'm planning on joining SW tomorrow after doing WW on and off for the last 3 and a half years and lost nearly 4 stone. I can't seem to stick to WW at the moment so I'd thought I would try another plan as the weight is creeping back on.

How has it been for everyone here?

:)

Good luck Sarah - I am a newbie too! Well done on your loss so far that's amazing!

Yeah but I've definately put more than a stone back on and if I don't do something now I will be back to square one.

Is SW easy to follow?

It is very easy to follow. The only time I struggle is creating meals but that's a lack of my culinery skills rather than the plan! LOL

Hi Sarahgillian, good luck on your journey! Let us know how you are doing!:)

sorry added comment to the wrong post......errrrr derrrrrrr

Last edited:
YOu can eat...for instance meat as a healthy extra b on your green day....just like you can have pasta as a healthy extra on a red day.

There is also mix to match where you can have a red lunch and green supper....but you can only eat free food that are free on both plans as snacks....i.e mullar lights, some veg, fruit, salad etc...

Hope this helps and when you receive your SW book you will understand it better when you read it all.
It really isnt hard hun
Good luck with your weight loss
Ruthy xxx

Yeah I think it will all come together when I get the books tomorrow - I even picked up the magazine today for inspiration:)

Good luck with the plan hun, I find it's quite easy to follow and make sure you try loads of different recipes (there's some at the top of this forum) to make sure you don't get bored of eating the same thing!

Great news Sarah! Good luck with your first week. I had my 2nd weigh in today and all in all its been so much easier than I expected, I've never once been hungry!

Good luck for the week ahead!

Well done Sarah
I signed myself up last week and had a happy 5.5lb loss this week.
Once you get into it, it's so easy and you can enjoy food, like weight watchers. Good Luck!
xx

If you need any help let us know.
Ruthy xxx

Back