Joining SW - introducing myself

Caress

Silver Member
Hello everyone, I've been around on mini's for about a year now, I did 9 months on Cambridge and lost just over 8 stones. I had to come off in October as I had an operation and now I'm still off the diet, but as my 3 months recuperation is up next week, I'm going back onto the weightloss trail.

I've gained some weight while being off diet, not sure how much, but I don't fit in my size 18-20's now, (still much better than this time last year when I was a size 30 and 27st 5lb). So, next week I'm joining SW, my neighbour is joining with me and I'm going to be joining this board.

Hi Caress

Glad to hear you're recovering well. We chatted a couple of times on the CD board but I too have now joined SW and WI at my first meeting last night.

Good luck on your journey.

Bev x

hey good to see you back and welcome to SW! Get Woman magazine, apparently there is a voucher in there to join free!

Welcome and good luck :D

Welcome to SW!!! I did CD too and I remember posting a few times with you.
Glad to see you back!

Kerry-Ann
xx

hi nice to meet you i hope you have lots of fun on the slimming world and this board is lovely with lots of encouraging people XXXx

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll enjoy both the plan and the support!

:welcome2: to the forum. SW is great and I hope you do well. :flowers:

:welcome2:Hi Hun, congratulations on your weight loss so far and good luck on your future losses. xxx

Back