joining the gym

loselose

hi all

well im on week 7 and havent lost asmush as i wanted to. my oh is on the same diet and he goes to the gyn 3 times a week and his losses are great 1 stone in two weeks. we went for a weigh in on monday and he weighed himself today just to c he has lost another 3lbs

so ive decided to join the same gym as he is going to help.

i really hope my losses r good

oh and went shopping today bought gym clothes

then i went and bought a miss sixty top it blue and gorgeous size 12 even though ive got a long way to get their. ive hung it next to my mirror so i will be motivated everyday to be that size

I am a member of a gym but haven't been for weeks, so should maybe start back again! lol
Good luck with it, it should help if your OH is going aswell, just make sure not to do too much coz muscle weighs more than fat!!

i know stupid ? but muscle weighs more than fat. il still be losing fat though wont i i sound so dumb

Hi, muscle does not weigh more than fat, a lb of muscle is the same as a lb of fat, it just takes up less room thats all.

what you have to note is your inch losses, as sometimes the gym builds your muscle so you won't see a loss on the scales but your clothes will feel loser and you'll be burning more fat. More muscle equals more fat burning :p

You'd need to be weightlifting 24/7 to become a heavy weight, so don't worry about beefing up, it won't happen;)

ohh thanx for explaining

i carnt wait to start il be joining tommorow hopefully, they have got the new vibration machines in so look forward to using them. ive got 1 at home but it doesnt get used much as i get really busy with 11month old

good luck hun keep with it x

Back