Joining you all from today so saying Hi!

mumto4

Hi everyone. I have decided to convert to SW from Cambridge. I only managed a week on the CD as it's just too hard for me and I love my food too much.

Im not going to group as can't due to Hubby working nights so just doing it myself and with the support form you guys.

I have printed off a scrummy 7 day plan from the SW website and the shopping comes this am with it all.

So just saying hi and look forward to getting to know you all over the coming months. :)

xx

Hi! *waves* hehe.. Good luck with going it alone!!! youl do fab im sure.. enjoy the 7 day eating plan! let us know how you get on! xxxxx

Thanks Fern- Wow you have done fantastically! How long has it taken you to lose all your weight? x

Hi and welcome mumto4 ~ I don't go to group either so this forum is a lifeline for me ~ it is packed with tips and recipes and of course you receive such support and help as everyone is really friendly. I bought all my books from Ebay plus some old issues of SW magazine ~ I find the mag a really fantastic help. Good luck and looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

Back