Joining you on Monday evening!

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Hiya

I am currently on lighterlife but am converting to cambridge monday evening. Few reasons why!

The shakes on lighterlife are too sweet, i have tried cambridge and they are a lot nicer, especially the mint choc mm..

Also i don't think I am getting much from the counseling session, it lasts about 50 minutes but all the councelloe does is read out of the book and then we have to do the work at home which I can still do as I have the book.

Also I have not been very well this week, sickly, think it's been because of the sweetness of the shakes, if you don't like the taste they are gonna nock you sickly aren't they. i have left a telephone message yesterday and today and e-mailed her wih no reply. not worth £66 per week I don't think, also I need to travel 25 miles each way for lghterlife but cambridge is in my town!

Anyway that's why but can't wait to be in your gang! Have already joined the Christmas challenge and looking forward to it!

Will update stats because there will probably be a difference between the scales.

x x x x

Welcome wobbly to CD

I have previously done lighterlife but foolishly went back to old habits after succesfully losing weight.
IMHO I think that you will really enjoy the variety and taste of CD.
I like the tomato soup on CD but the LL one didn't appeal at all.
Good Luck!

welcome!!! CD is much better than LL (in my opinion!!)
xxx

am glad to hear all the positivity about CD. I started today but it was a real personal debate about whether to do CD or LL! good luck wobbly

thanks everyone

can't wait, new flavours mmmm....

I've been posting on the cd teams board but haven't had any luck, if anyone can help me join a team please feel free!

Wobbly x x

Hi Wobbly, l've replied to your post on the Team 26 thread.

Back