Joining you soon!

jcjazzy

Silver Member
Hi there, I am awaiting my delivery of DC goods on Wednesday and I'm really looking forward to starting.I've got about 2 stones to lose,having lost almost 5 stone on Lighter Life and gaining 6lbs after a recent holiday.Looking forward to meeting you all x

Hello! Congratulations on your weight loss so far - pretty amazing. :D

I'm waiting to start DC too, so here's hoping it works for both of us!

Thanks girls.Perhaps we can encourage each other Diversity.Boxes arrived safely today :D:D.I don't seem to have info in the boxes.Can anyone tell me how much milk I should add to the granola?
Much obliged xx

Thanks girls.Perhaps we can encourage each other Diversity.Boxes arrived safely today :D:D.I don't seem to have info in the boxes.Can anyone tell me how much milk I should add to the granola?
Much obliged xx

Sure, that would be great! :D
I haven't tried the granola yet but in the little info booklet it says to add 125ml of milk. Have you tried any of the other meals yet? :)

Not yet Diversity.I'm starting tomorrow.I eventually found the leaflet-right at the bottom of one of the boxes.How are you finding it so far?

Ah that's good, I'm glad you found it because there's some useful info in that little thing lol.
I'm finding it great so far... the food is much more tasty than I'd imagined and still quite filling aswell.

Good luck on your first day tomorrow and don't forget to keep us posted! :)

Hi jcjazzy
Well done on your weight loss on LL - that is amazing. I really enjoy the DC food and even tho' there isn't masses of food in the pouches it certainly re-educates your stomach to eat less. I am not denying that I have felt hungry and had chocolate cravings but this forum certainly helps.
Lots of luck and looking forward to hearing how you have done this week.

Thanks Bryal, Like you I am just back from hols and determined to get back to it! I can't say I've been 100% :eek:, but I still think I've lost so far and the meals are delish.Good luck for your re-start too x

I really love the food - I don't think that there is anything I don't enjoy - but then hey I am a foodie and enjoy the whole eating thang!!! Today I have had granola and grapes for breakie, no lunch (not planned just couldn't fit it in as was on beach with kids - took my oatcakes to snack on) and the tom pasta this evening. Lots of tea, black coffee and water.

Thanks Caroline, Its going well.Tomorrow is weigh-in so we'll see! I had my first average meal tonight -the sausage casserole .However,everything else has been great so far .How are you getting on?

Morning :)

Am back on track after my fall from grace.

Funny, that sausage casserole is one of my favs. Had the chicken casserole last night - tasted really nice but the chicken was really dry. Curry tonight - yum :D What you got?

The meatballs are delicious but I agree with Caroline about the chicken casserole - it's one of my least favourites because the chicken is too dry. :(

Back