joining you soon

MandyLupton

Gold Member
Hello everyone.
I've made the monumental decision to start LT. So went down to the local pharmacy and there wasn't anybody available to give me the induction. I'm well deflated! Will try again on Monday. They are better staffed during the week. I have done LT before and did very well so can't wait to get started. I need to learn to introduce food better this time as that's where I went wrong last time.
Been reading all your inspirational stories so well done folks and I'll be joining in very soon.

Welcome back Mandy this is my first time so will hopefully get some tips from you from your last time. Only on my second day so fingers crossed.

Hi,
The first 3 days are the worst as I remember but once you get past that it's so much easier. I really wanted to get started and be on my way already but never mind. I've cut back on carbs and calories in preparation hoping to make the transition easier.
Hope you are coping ok and I am sending you lots of will power. Keep going hun the results are so rewarding

Just went to the shop and would normally pick up a choc.bar or two but resisted, so proud of myself

Toddshar we will be weighing in on the same day cant wait to see how we get on in our first week

good luck!

Thanks Cupcakequeen

Well all this cutting back is paying off, I've lost 4lb already. Can't wait til tomorrow to get my packs.

Well done

Had another pre chemist weigh-in today! With all my cutting back i'm 7lbs lighter in 3 days. So excited about going to the chemist today. I'm like a little kid on xmas eve lol x

Cant wait to hear how you get on

Back