Jools - Finally back on track ..

Jools

Gold Member
I feel like Im having a bad day guys.

I have no feelings of hunger yet Ive eaten a yoghurt and a packet of cheese n onion french fries .. didn't enjoy them, didn't want them but ate them anyway!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh no!!!! Here's a hand back onto the wagon- and a swimming pool full of water:) time for glugging!

Yes, hop back up onto the wagon xx - we've all eaten for other reasons than hunger & it takes a while to learn to ask why before you've done it rather than after.

Thanks girlies.

Am pleased to announce I'm back on the wagon today. Woke up with a grumbling tum!

xx

well done x

Thank you Vicky!

Well tried my first ever mim last night and it was really nice. Just a basic made with cinnamon one and had a little double cream over it.

This morning for brekkie Ive had another one but sliced it up and put a little sweet chilli philadelphia on each slice .. DELICIOUS! .. but wow aren't they filling! Didn't think I was gonna manage to eat it all.

Need to start reading the MIMs thread now so that I can experiment!

Jools xx

I miss my Mims Jools, just cos I use flax for porridge I daren't have a mim in the same day (or not very often anyway) or they can have the opposite effect than the one I need lol xx

Quak said:
I miss my Mims Jools, just cos I use flax for porridge I daren't have a mim in the same day (or not very often anyway) or they can have the opposite effect than the one I need lol xx

Oh dear Hun

Well I have had 2 today. One for breakfast then one as my burger bun. Am hoping all the fibre makes me go the loo as I don't go without help if you know what I mean!

Xx

Morning folks

Feeling really good today despite the weather being rubbish!

Had a sneaky weigh in and so far have stayed the same so am gonna glug more water and see what I can shift for saturdays official weigh in!

Have a good day

xx

oh best of luck for weigh in love :D

Thank you chick! I've been good and am 100% fully back on track so hopefully the scales will be kind on Saturday

Xx

are you measuring yourself too ?
i have found in the past that even if the scales don't move,my body has still changed,i don't know where the fat wonders off to:eek:,but the measurments have changed.

same here, and i have had the same thought, where is it all, if the scales are the same? perhaps i'm turning into a muscle machine!:D

Back