Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday's food

1410535780863.jpg - weetabix with banana and a yogurt

1410535811091.jpg - chicken and chorizo salad

1410535842340.jpg - yogurt and grapes

1410535875348.jpg - salmon, chips and corn on the cob

5PM

EVENING

Sorry if you received a message with just random photos prior to this but like I've mentioned before easier to send pix off fone but type on computer so sent those before I typed this out.

Anyway so today was weigh in although I would have loved my 2.5st award and new stone bracket I haven't dwelled on this 1lb loss as much as I thought I would. So maybe this is growth? We'll see next time I get a gain lol.

So todays been a weird one hubby went to work at 5:30am was home by 10am? Go figure he said he came home to go view his mother in the chapel of rest but we didn't go until 3:30pm so no idea why he came home but it helped a little because I got to go do my shopping instead of leaving a Tesco twit to do it and substitute an apple for chicken lol.

I don't know if I mentioned but the only place I find that stocks quorn sausages near me has stopped stocking them so I was on a desperate search for some alternatives ones and I was looking through my fakeaway book as I've planned a fakeaway week to try the recipes and I wanted a hot dog and they suggested Sainsburys Be Good To Yourself Reduced Fat Cumberland Sausages so I bought a pack...but the fakeaway book says 0.5 syn a sausage I have been informed they're now 1 syn a sausage as they changed the recipe but still not bad for a sausage compared to some will let you know what I think when I have them.

1410535988616.jpg

I also couldn't find sweet potatoes in Tesco so went to sainsburys for them. They sell a net of them for £1.50 which was way too much for me or they sold them loose at 1.25 per kg so I just picked up 3 loose ones as it was plenty got to the till and they rang up as £4.37 for 3 sweet potatoes. I told the woman it was wrong as they were ringing up at £3 per kilo she argued with me I was in the wrong, what happened to the customer is always right? So told her to void them so I ended up getting the huge bag of sweet potatoes for £1.50 that will probably go off before I get round to using them. Did have a thought though about prepping them and freezing them? Would this be possible and if so would you advise freezing them raw or cooked?

Got home with my shopping and filled my new fridge lol...found out it isn't big enough lol...thankfully I have another fridge, no I'm not posh, my in laws gave it to us as the fridge section on our old fridge freezer had died on us lol.

1410535975599.jpg

Doing my day backwards but this morning before we went out shopping I had arts and craft time with Darcy because while we were at my father in laws last night to discuss my mother in laws funeral he informed us that we had to go see her today in the chapel of rest as she was so severely ill when she passed that they were only going to allow viewing to immediate family and only for one day. So had to get Darcy to make Nanny a picture and hope it dried in time, which it did thankfully...but to make one picture I have ended up with 8 so I'm going to just hand them out to anyone lol as thank you's for her birthday even though I sent thank you cards already lol.

1410535958281.jpg

As I mentioned we then went to see my mother in law...and she didn't look good bless her...we took her a photo of Darcy which was kind of heart breaking to be honest as it was her birthday photo which she had done the day before my mother in law got took into hospital so she never got to see them before she died, obviously the picture from Darcy and my husband wrote her a letter which he sealed and put in with her. It's never easy going to the chapel of rest and I cannot imagine going to see your mother in the chapel of rest I pray I am a long time from that experience but he went and he cried and he's now keeping himself busy...my only worry is now I have to go to work tomorrow and Sunday and I just hope it isn't a trigger for his drinking...I really hope he continues to keep himself busy.

In other news...my mum has taken on our finances...I did ask her to but I am starting to regret it...she keeps saying cancel this and cancel that and I'm like I can't cancel this and that we either need them or would have to pay the remainder of the contract out etc...so pointless to cancel them. Then I am so strict about paying my bills and they're still not paid yet she has my bank card...yes she's gone psycho mum on me lol...love her though...so I can't pay them till she comes down to my house with my card and it's driving me crazy as it's the first thing I do on a Friday morning. The reason I asked my mum to take over by the way is because my dad was *****ing that Darcys clothes were old looking, dirty looking too small etc...and I said look when she goes to nursery I'm binning everything she owns because I do agree with my dad about her clothes but she's a tomboy and if I kept replacing them every time she did something my hubbys wages each week would go solely on her...she has play clothes and dress clothes but my dad only sees the play clothes cos why would I send her to play at their house in best? Anyway I said I will buy her new clothes then because she has an issue with clothes being that they don't stay on...lol...so come Tuesday she will be in her uniform till dinner time then she'll either be naked (most likely) or sleeping (hoping) or playing (in play clothes) so I won't need to buy as many 'nice' clothes because she'll only really be wearing them to go out in. This is a long winded way around to my point but bear with me lol...anyway my mum came down the other day and said come on lets go shopping for Darcys new clothes I said I couldn't as we had no money (we live hand to mouth we have no savings and we're basically a single wage household. So she started ranting that we never have any money and that I'm lying to her because no one can live like this so I said right you take over and do a better job...so she has lol

Anyway guna put an end to this entry now as I have things to do attempting the chicken nuggets from the Fakeaway book tonight I don't have a food processor...yet it's my 3st reward...so worried about the breadcrumbs as I tried to make my own without a food processor the other week for KFC Fakeaway and ballsed it up so trying a new method tonight...we'll see what happens...

Bye for now...xxx

Last edited:
Aww Darcy looks like she's having fun there :) Love how packed your fridge is, I love mine when it's like that! X

Haha I knew someone would see the post before I'd finished it...go back and read my entry lol...but yeah she had a blast my whole living room sparkles now thanks to the glitter lol and I love my fridge like that too...it won't be like that after the weekend I bet ya lol...

only catching up now! Congrats on your loss hun. all those lbs add up at the end of the day :) Food is looking yummy as usual.
I only have a small handheld foor processor you wouldnt want to be doing any serious baking or chopping with it!

only catching up now! Congrats on your loss hun. all those lbs add up at the end of the day :) Food is looking yummy as usual.
I only have a small handheld foor processor you wouldnt want to be doing any serious baking or chopping with it!

Thank you hun and I think I've solved my food processor problem my auntie has just started SW and we were discussing it this weekend and she said she had one so she's going to look for it and said I can have it.

3:30

FINALLY!! - I don't know why but it hasn't been letting me do anything on the thread...the others I've had no problem just this one anyway...

Hi everybody how are you all??

I have been on plan 100% and I must confess I haven't been keeping up with my Body Magic, I'm up to date now...but I never manage to do any at the weekends so I think I'm going to have to rearrange my exercising and have weekends as rest days. Also I know I said I wouldn't be counting my housework as body magic but today I have busted my hump and worked up more of a sweat than I ever do on cross trainer or doing Davina DVD and I ache so it must have done the body good lol...so I am classing todays housework as body magic and I did 2 hours and 50 minutes today...I have gutted my house...I worked from the top down to the bottom, I have prepped dinner for tonight...I have even bathed Darcy lol...I'm on the ball I am currently in the middle of my washing...oh the joy!!.

Today was Darcy's first day at school. She looked sooooo cute in her little uniform I was absolutely fine until I put her oversized jumper on then I had an awww moment...I was not worried in the slightest about her because as I've said before we're both ready for the break from each other. Anyway first words out her head this morning were YAY school...so we got ready and we walked to school she walked in put her coat on her peg went to her teachers carpet area and forgot about me...I had to ask her for a kiss and she'd barely kissed me before she was back on the carpet...and I went to pick her up and I swear on her life I was on time...but bless her she was the last one on the carpet...lesson learnt I go a little earlier on Thursday...

I say Thursday as it's my mother in laws funeral tomorrow...and it suddenly dawned on me...I have no mother in law. I know that sounds stupid but...I have no mother in law...my mum had her mother in law until 2 years ago...but I didn't even have mine 2 years...as our anniversary is in December. It's weird...my hubby is still keeping himself busy and I don't know whether avoiding or just wanting his alone time but me and Darcy are feeling a little neglected by him and we can't say anything because his Mum just died...but I hope he gets some closure from the funeral tomorrow because I want my hubby back...things haven't been very good since this all happened and I don't know how much more I can put up with before I snap because regardless of the reason for his behaviour...I still have the right to be upset and angry...but so far I have kept my cool but if things don't start changing after tomorrow...then I'm guna have to say something...it seems like he has time for everybody else but me and Darcy and it's not fair on either of us but especially Darcy because she loves her Daddy so much.

Ok here come the TMI bit now...I looked over my sw book and realised I am due * week...it should have been last week...now due to weight and birth control I don't have regular periods and I can see one then go without for 6 months they're very erratic but I'm wondering if that could be the reason behind the small loss last week...I haven't been dwelling on it a loss is a loss at the end of the day but I just noticed while looking over things...I guess we'll find out this week. Now I'm having a blah week...I'm on plan and everything and yesterday I tried on a smaller size in trousers and they fit me very comfortably and I also tried on some tops and got as far down as 14/16s now I believe its because they were ridiculously oversized but they did fit and I was tempted to buy them just because of the size but I stopped myself because I knew it wasn't a true measurement of my size...but regardless of these NSV's I feel HUGE this week. I feel like my belly is just getting rounder...it honestly looks like I'm pregnant sat here typing this...lol...it may all be in my head...it may be a bit of downer from last WI and me not trying to get my hopes up for a 2.5lb loss this week. I think if I get the loss I want next week I'll be in a different frame of mind and I'll feel skinny (as I can be at my size) and gorgeous but just having a blah one this week.

NewMe14 - I hate putting that but I don't know your name lol but I have the pictures of the mugs I haven't forgotten but I can't post them at the minute I tried my app before I came on here and it was still success denied...guna try again after I have posted this so hopefully they'll soon be with you and I'll post food pix and doods first day at school pix...

Right I'm off to do next load of washing and have some chill time while Darcys asleep.

Weird its letting me back on now lol anyway pictures coming...

1410877852909.jpg1410877866980.jpg1410877878834.jpg1410877889292.jpg1410877900021.jpg

NewMe14 you saw the green one and my orange must have been broken and hubby hasn't told me.

Food pix

1410878005934.jpg- Omelette, bacon and tomatoes
1410878027438.jpg - chicken, ham and pepperoni salad
1410878041902.jpg - Grapes and the infamous mint muller...I didn't like it lol.
1410878059250.jpg - Fakeaway chicken nuggets, sweet potato wedges and baked beans
1410878079745.jpg - Weetabix with banana and a yogurt
1410878096764.jpg - Leftovers
1410878115561.jpg - Grapes
1410878139400.jpg - Fakeaways doner kebab, chips and salad
1410878157377.jpg - Weetabix with banana and a yogurt
1410878174226.jpg - leftovers
1410878188709.jpg - Strawberries in strawberry yogurt
1410878203519.jpg - Bacon and sausage cobs
1410878216160.jpg - Grapes and yogurt
1410878233657.jpg - Cheese and ham sub with grapes, yogurt and gold bar
1410878249438.jpg - Fakeaway hot dog with sweet potatoes and salad
1410878262491.jpg - Weetabix with banana and a yogurt
1410878276411.jpg - Pizza chicken and salad with melon for afters

Upto lunch time today...

Last edited:
1410878348599.jpg - Lil Miss Hollywood shopping yesterday lol

1410878389175.jpg - in her school uniform...how cute is she?

1410878425393.jpg - walking into the school gates...bless

Oh yeah forgot to mention...I got bored on Sunday at work so I made myself a weight loss Christmas Tree. If you're in a group you may have seen this before but you decide how many pounds per week you'd like to lose from now till Christmas and then just add it up and put the baubles on the tree. Then for every pound lost you colour in a bauble. I'm hoping for 3lb a week which is 45lbs...won't be disappointed if I don't get them all but would be nice as its just over 3st...so guna do this till xmas now lol

1410879025312.jpg

Haven't done this in a while either...

1410879427855.jpg

Hmm...never lifted one but ok...won't be happy till it says the size of a baby elephant lol

Gorgeous!! The day after I had them I took my daughter to McDonald's and just out of curiosity I sat and figured out the syns in my mums and daughters dinners 50 syns for my mums mcchicken sandwich fries and banana milkshake and 20 syns for darcys chicken nuggets, chips and fruit shoot...and I thought to myself...mine cost me I think 2 syns and it was soooo much nicer than theirs. Don't get me wrong I love milkshake from maccys but sooo not worth the syns lol.

Gorgeous!! The day after I had them I took my daughter to McDonald's and just out of curiosity I sat and figured out the syns in my mums and daughters dinners 50 syns for my mums mcchicken sandwich fries and banana milkshake and 20 syns for darcys chicken nuggets, chips and fruit shoot...and I thought to myself...mine cost me I think 2 syns and it was soooo much nicer than theirs. Don't get me wrong I love milkshake from maccys but sooo not worth the syns lol.

The syns in Mcdonalds are crazy!! No wonder I put on weight so quickly with the amount of times I used to eat there :eek: I'll give the nuggets a go, I'll try anything that seems naughty lol. x

evening hun, so much to catch up on. Your mugs are cool I would love a set of those unfortuantely we have no b&m bargains here. They probably don't stock them anymore anyways!

Darcy looks mega cute in her uniform, makes her look so grown up.

I love that idea of the christmas tree. Have you joined up to the 50lbs by christmas thread? it is over in the challenge section for another little bit of fun. I think its great to set goals and always be aiming for something.

It's unreal the amount of syns in McDonalds. I just don't go anymore and if I do I just get a coffee! it's like torture though the smell of the place drives me mad!!! :( Thinking about it now I'd love a big mac with fries and a fanta..mmmmm

Darcy looks mega cute in her uniform, makes her look so grown up.
- I know bless her and today is day 3 at nursery and she seems to be loving it and we're in a routine now in a morning...problem is since she's started I haven't had my 3 hours...first day I gutted the house for the whole 3 hours, yesterday was my mother in laws funeral and today I've been to work...so hopefully tomorrow I will get 3 hours to myself.

I love that idea of the christmas tree. Have you joined up to the 50lbs by christmas thread? it is over in the challenge section for another little bit of fun. I think its great to set goals and always be aiming for something.

I will go give it a look but I thought 45lbs was pushing it by Christmas so don't think I'd get 50lbs. I have little goals to reach every week or so like this week I want 2.5st award and new stone bracket...with such a big weight loss I feel I need those small goals to keep me motivated because if I was just sat waiting around to lose 175lbs and hit target it would be a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnng wait lol.

It's unreal the amount of syns in McDonalds. I just don't go anymore and if I do I just get a coffee! it's like torture though the smell of the place drives me mad!!! :( Thinking about it now I'd love a big mac with fries and a fanta..mmmmm
- My hubby loves Maccy D's but I think if you're going to go to the bad side then do it in style...I would much rather go to a pub or Frankie and Bennys or somewhere like that and have a monster burger...wouldn't waste my syns on the maccy d's. Bit worried tbh because when I get poorly with sore throat and such their milkshakes are sooo good against a sore throat lol.

11am

MORNING

Wanting to get this post done now before I pick madam up from school as I know she's going to be really mardy when she gets home because there was a dog barking on the streets at 6:30am which made my dog bark which woke Darcy so she's going to be really tired after nursery bless her.

So an update...week 3 of Gold Body Magic complete...Week 4 starts today! I'm kind of losing my gusto for it but I think it may be down to everything that's happening in my life because I only lost interest when my mother in law took ill so things might change now as we had the funeral yesterday. Here's hoping because I really want platinum by Christmas.

So on plan I have 16.5 syns left however I am going to try for a syn free day today as my plan failed I didn't have time to eat before my mother in laws funeral so I ended up picking at the buffet I made a list in my head of what I'd eaten and synned at the top end of the scale but just to cover myself I thought a syn free day wouldn't hurt.

The funeral: OMG! All my hubbys frustrations came out the night before her funeral and man did we fight. I know I shouldn't have because it was the day before her funeral but I wasn't going to stand there and take it...all I said was could you peel me a carrot. I needed peeled carrot for my sweet and sour chicken and I don't know why but I cannot use peelers...just one of those things like I have never been able to say cinnamon lol...and he just blew up...screaming at me, effin and jeffin, telling me I was barred from the funeral, that I wasn't being sympathetic and I didn't care his mum had died and plenty more...I know it was just his way of dealing with the impending funeral but at the time I took offense to what he was saying because as close as he likes to make out his family are...they're not...they only get in touch with him when they want something and they blank me when we're in the same room...I am the only one who has been there for him for the last 5 years...I am the one who held his hand and guided him from a litre bottle of vodka for breakfast to a 13.5 months sober who has gone from living in a dark dingy bedroom at his parents home, to having his own home, to holding a full time job, getting his driving license, getting married and having a child...I deserve more respect than he gave me that night. And he hasn't apologised for it yet...the only good thing to come out of it all is he is still sober *touch wood* and I'm sorry but if you can get through losing your Mum without falling off he wagon its safe to say you're winning the battle against addiction and I couldn't be prouder of him. The funeral was what I expected, I held his hand, I was there with the tissues, I was everything a wife should be yesterday even with the prior nights argument still fresh between us...I did my wifely duties. There were parts of the service that were laughable just knowing the family...suddenly they were all angelic and all their sins had been forgotten...and they were saying she'd done a good job raising 5 wonderful kids, 4 of 5 have been on drugs or still are on drugs, 3 of 5 have been or are still alcoholics, 2 of 5 don't/aren't allowed to see their kids because of their lifestyle choices...but yeah...wonderful job she did...at least they're not the Manson family hey?. As with most funerals the vicar cocked up the family history, they forgot to include my father in law in their prayers, they forgot the roses to put on the coffin etc etc. The family were happy with it and that's all that matters. I was given the evils all day long my brother in laws girlfriend...remember I mentioned her before that for some reason I just didn't like her and I wanted to punch her. Well she turned up with her boobs hanging out...her cardigan was longer than her dress...her knickers were in sight before her dress is was that short and she had what I call slapper boots on...knee high suede stilettos...she looked a state and I honestly cannot believe someone didn't say go get some clothes on cos had my mother in law of seen her she would have lol...it was disgusting...not a funeral outfit...no respect whatsoever. I really don't like her...lol. It was also broken to me that we're taking my father in law out for his birthday...which is fine...only thing is...no one mentioned mine...which is a week before...I'll celebrate by myself...Darcy wants mani pedis for my birthday so guna get my friend to come round and do that for us I think...because suppose I won't be on anyone's radar this year.

On a lighter note...sort of lol. Maisie my puppy was 1 yesterday and for her birthday she got.....fleas! YAY! So I've had to gut the house...again...put the treatment down...boil everything she touches which is everything...I've had to catch and force tablets down my cats throats lol...oh fun and I have had to bath the dog with flea shampoo. So all fun for me! Because I didn't want to be insensitive (even though according to Phil I don't care) I celebrated Maisies birthday on Tuesday night Darcy set off loads of party poppers that were left over from her birthday, Maisie got her birthday dinner and a postman's leg to chew on lol

Ok guna round this up now as it's nearly time to fetch madam...tomorrow is weigh in.

As I've mentioned I would love 2.5lbs for my 2.5st award and also new stone bracket. I want to be a teen...I want for the first time in 3 years for my weight to start with a 1 and not a 2. So if I get that tomorrow I will be the happiest person on the planet...I have been on plan I have done body magic...but I had done all this last week and only lost 1lb...so if it happens yay if it doesn't then next week I'll have it but there's no reason I shouldn't lose this week.

So good luck to me and good luck to everyone else...I will be back tomorrow with the weigh in results...I'll post food pix after this.

Hope everyone's well and having a fab sw week.

Back