Journey back to goal

You don't look old enough to have a 16 year old.
Well done on sticking to plan and not having pizza.:)

My arms are my let down along with my still flabby stomach and my big thighs. I walk and cycle yet I still can't get nice shapely legs.:rolleyes:
I am back to my 2 hours cleaning today at a school so new start on my exercise routine begins. Hoping to strengthen up my arms and will be going on the exercise bike to try and tackle my legs as I don't feel like going out during the day at the mo. With going to work at 6.30 am I would have to go out when it's busy. Once lockdown is over I will go back to walking and cycling.

Have a good day and stay safe.:)

You don't look old enough to have a 16 year old.
Well done on sticking to plan and not having pizza.:)

My arms are my let down along with my still flabby stomach and my big thighs. I walk and cycle yet I still can't get nice shapely legs.:rolleyes:
I am back to my 2 hours cleaning today at a school so new start on my exercise routine begins. Hoping to strengthen up my arms and will be going on the exercise bike to try and tackle my legs as I don't feel like going out during the day at the mo. With going to work at 6.30 am I would have to go out when it's busy. Once lockdown is over I will go back to walking and cycling.

Have a good day and stay safe.:)

haha thanks.
I’m so pleased for resisting pizza as I love it.
How was going back to work? It’s such a worrying time, stay safe.
Good luck strengthening your arms and working on legs 💪💪

Yet again another good day on plan. Walked 12k steps today. Decided not to do other exercises as my whole body is aching from exercise yesterday, hoping it will be better tomorrow so I can exercise again.
food all on plan.
I had the best news ever today. Think I mentioned in my first post about my best friend being on a ventilator with covid, well today she is awake and sitting up. It truly is a miracle as drs said she wasn’t going to make it last week. I’m so relieved, shocked, happy etc. So many happy tears today.

goodnight x x

Wow my body is sore today, think I need another rest day. In the past I’d do one on one off with weights and be fine, but guess I need to remember I haven’t done weights for over 10 months.

woke up to rain 😥 I’ve been loving the sunny weather so a bit sad to see rain instead.

Having a good day on plan. Meals planned again today. I’ve been decluttering today. Little Skylar has wanted me constantly so I’ve been baby wearing, she loves being close to me. I love wearing her but just restricts what I can do slightly.
I’m cooking dinner tonight for the first time since I had Skylar so over 6 weeks 😱 it will all be on plan. I weigh in 3 days, really hope to be in the 180s, only 1lb to go so fingers crossed. I’m really excited for May, taking pics May 1st and then June 1st, I’m going to be strictly on plan and hit exercise hard. I’ve be so pleased if I can lose 10lbs in June as I’ll be in next stone bracket down and a big step closer to my goal weight. I can’t wait to get back there.

off to prep dinner x x

Last night I had about 7/8 biscuits before bed 😥 I wasn’t hungry and didn’t really enjoy them so feel a little annoyed as I’d had a good day on plan but already used syns. It’s done now so moving on. on plan today, food all planned, doing at least an hour of exercise today and hopefully a long walk of the weather is ok.

I’m going to spend half an hour planning May today, got some A1 paper so I’ll divide into 31 days and fill in exercise and food plan for the month. Be good to stick it up and tick off everyday. I feel so motivated about making May a successful month. It would be lovely to be back at goal weight or close to it by the time schools are back or restrictions lifted, as I’ll fit into all my clothes lol.

I didn’t go for a walk yesterday due to rain all day 😥 I can’t leave Skylar at home as breastfeeding 🤱 and hubby convinced she wants to feed every time he has her for more than 5 mins 😂

I might just wrap her up and take an umbrella ☔️ I really missed not walking yesterday.

x x

It’s May today. I’m so excited for my May challenge. Weight today - 190, I’d love to be in the 170s by June 1st. I made my diet and exercise plan yesterday all ready to tick off each day. At the moment my motivation is high, hopefully it will remain that way. Hubby took some pics of me last night, I’ll take some more June 1st when I weigh myself.

Attachments

• 84547ED0-873E-4924-8851-FDEB8C246B50.jpeg
    84547ED0-873E-4924-8851-FDEB8C246B50.jpeg
    871.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 64097D03-1460-42EE-90B2-B2317027F734.jpeg
    64097D03-1460-42EE-90B2-B2317027F734.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Not even 9.30am and I’ve done 5000 steps and done weights for the day.
It’s a pain having the rower out as the boys want to keep using it and end up fighting to get on. Kaelan is too small so have to hold him on. I might have to put it somewhere else. Skylar has been sleeping for over an hour so gave me time to exercise.

Had breakfast early due to getting up at 6 so feeling a bit hungry already. I’ll have fruit or carrots.

Feeling so good about this month being successful.

Going to tell hubby to hide the scales as I know I’ll be tempted and really don’t want to weigh until June 1st.

Have a good day

Last edited:
Today is dragging due to an early start. I’m on 11k steps so far. Stuck to plan so far. Ticked off chart ✅ It will interesting to see what a whole month on plan will show on scales and pics. I really hope I manage to stay on plan. I can do this! 💪💪

Hoping it’s not raining after dinner as I’m planning on going for a long walk with Skylar.

Im going to try and get my exercise done in the morning, that way if I’m tired later on, I know it’s already done.

so far so good 😀💪

End of day 1 of my challenge. I’m tired but feel good. Just got into bed after my early morning start. Think I’ll be asleep by 9.30.

I’m under syns, had all meals on plan, did weights, 100 Sit ups, 17000 steps and lots of water. If I can do this everyday then surely I’ll get a good loss June 1st 😀🤞

Skylar gave me so many lovely big smiles today 🥰

Attachments

• C93CB677-6D44-4234-9551-F2EE885FFFAF.jpeg
    C93CB677-6D44-4234-9551-F2EE885FFFAF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
Lovely smiley baby. :)

My OH has been working from home since Mid March and had his office set up in the lounge(my exercise area) So today moved him upstairs to the spare bedroom.:) No excuses now to not get some exercising in.

Have the scales been hidden yet?

Lovely smiley baby. :)

My OH has been working from home since Mid March and had his office set up in the lounge(my exercise area) So today moved him upstairs to the spare bedroom.:) No excuses now to not get some exercising in.

Have the scales been hidden yet?
Hey, glad you got your exercise area back 😀💪 my body aches every night so I must be working hard.
Scales still in the same place but took batteries out lol.
Hope you’ve had a good day x x

Jenny you are doing amazingly well. And im so glad to hear about your friend, that must be a great relief.

Yet again another good day on plan. Walked 12k steps today. Decided not to do other exercises as my whole body is aching from exercise yesterday, hoping it will be better tomorrow so I can exercise again.
food all on plan.
I had the best news ever today. Think I mentioned in my first post about my best friend being on a ventilator with covid, well today she is awake and sitting up. It truly is a miracle as drs said she wasn’t going to make it last week. I’m so relieved, shocked, happy etc. So many happy tears today.

goodnight x x
What fabulous news about your friend! You must be very relieved.

Good Morning:)
Would it be ok if i joined your thread? Going it alone also going through a break up and quarantine and could use a little support. I think my room mate is sick of hearing about syns.
My goal is 10st by my 30th in June. hoping to feel fabulous

Back