Journey back to goal

Good Morning:)
Would it be ok if i joined your thread? Going it alone also going through a break up and quarantine and could use a little support. I think my room mate is sick of hearing about syns.
My goal is 10st by my 30th in June. hoping to feel fabulous

hi, yes the more the merrier 😀 my husband is also sick of hearing about syns, speed etc 😂

how are you getting on so far? Best of luck getting to your goal x x

Apologies for last of posts. I had a bad fall a few days ago and damaged my knee. 5 years ago I broke the same knee very badly, had 2 surgeries to fix it but I still get pain and it limits what I can do. Luckily it’s not broken, dr thinks it will be better in 2-3 weeks, if not I have to have an mri and maybe more surgery.

I haven’t been 100% on plan since I fell. Trying my best to get back on today. Obviously I can’t do much exercise now which is frustrating, especially not being able to go for a walk everyday 😥 but hopefully it will be better soon.

Try my best to focus in eating well for now x x

You just take your time in getting back to exercising.... Once your knee is better you will be able to go out walking then. You can still lose weight without exercising. Hope it doesn't have to be operated on again. :)

You just take your time in getting back to exercising.... Once your knee is better you will be able to go out walking then. You can still lose weight without exercising. Hope it doesn't have to be operated on again. :)
Thanks Mary, it’s such rubbish timing but I’m taking it slowly and resting lots. Hope you’re well and safe x x

Feeling a little down today, eating been crap for a few days, I’m determined to get back on plan today.
woke up with toothache, I have porcelain veneers so always worry about going to the dentis in case they have to remove some of them 😥 it isn’t too bad at the moment so see how it goes.

aiming a really good day on plan today 🤞💪

Hi Jenny,

Sorry to hear you are feeling down and suffering with toothache... I hope you feel better soon.(((Hugs)))

thanks Mini. Hope you’re doing well x x
Just coming back to the land of the living, due to being in a carb induced coma after devouring my lockdown supply of chocolate and sweet treats...they were meant to last a year:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Just coming back to the land of the living, due to being in a carb induced coma after devouring my lockdown supply of chocolate and sweet treats...they were meant to last a year:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

haha oh no. It’s a really hard time to be focused on diet. Hopefully no more chocolate/sweet treats left now so it will make life easier 😀

x x

Feeling much better today, totally on plan yesterday and today so doing better. Still not weighing. I don’t think I’ve lost anything after having several bad days and not moving much due to bad knee. But still 19ish days until weigh day so hoping I’ll weigh less than I did May 1st, prob not the 10lbs I wanted but hopefully at least 5lbs 🤞🤞

just been painting with the boys, they made so much mess but were having lots of fun, they’re bathed and clean now. Just need to clean the paint up that didn’t reach the paper 😂 luckily only went on laminate floor so easy to clean.

I’m trying to combine Sw with intermittent fasting, trying 16.8. No idea if it will help but worth a try x x

Last edited:
Hi, feeling good about getting some lbs off this month, still over half the month left and 3rd day back on track. I actually don’t feel bad about my body like the last time I was in the 13s, I think because of having my mini tummy tuck, my tummy is pretty flat now whereas last time I was this weight, I had the saggy part that I absolutely hated. Maybe that’s why I haven’t been 100% motivated, last time I hated my body and it helped me stay on track, now I’m feeling pretty good, not as good as when I’m at goal though if that makes sense.

I’m disappointed my knee is so painful and stopping exercise. I’ve been doing a bit of exercise sitting down with my arms and can do sit ups so I’ll make sure I do what I can until my knee is better.

little ones had me up at 5am this morning, they were both fast asleep on me by 7am on sofa 😂 I had about an hour, they had 3 🙄 they usually sleep much later so I don’t mind the odd early morning.

I’m doing well with intermittent fasting, eating 11-7 and finding that pretty easy. I need to read more about it, I know there’s health benefits and obviously weight loss 🤞 but I need to understand it better and see if eating less hours of the day is more beneficial etc. I usually have breakfast within 20 mins of waking up so thought I’d miss it but haven’t so far, in fact it will be easier when kids back at school as will give me more time to get kids sorted and then eat when they’re at school.

Have a good day x x

Hi, feeling good about getting some lbs off this month, still over half the month left and 3rd day back on track. I actually don’t feel bad about my body like the last time I was in the 13s, I think because of having my mini tummy tuck, my tummy is pretty flat now whereas last time I was this weight, I had the saggy part that I absolutely hated. Maybe that’s why I haven’t been 100% motivated, last time I hated my body and it helped me stay on track, now I’m feeling pretty good, not as good as when I’m at goal though if that makes sense.

I’m disappointed my knee is so painful and stopping exercise. I’ve been doing a bit of exercise sitting down with my arms and can do sit ups so I’ll make sure I do what I can until my knee is better.

little ones had me up at 5am this morning, they were both fast asleep on me by 7am on sofa 😂 I had about an hour, they had 3 🙄 they usually sleep much later so I don’t mind the odd early morning.

I’m doing well with intermittent fasting, eating 11-7 and finding that pretty easy. I need to read more about it, I know there’s health benefits and obviously weight loss 🤞 but I need to understand it better and see if eating less hours of the day is more beneficial etc. I usually have breakfast within 20 mins of waking up so thought I’d miss it but haven’t so far, in fact it will be easier when kids back at school as will give me more time to get kids sorted and then eat when they’re at school.

Have a good day x x
Well done staying on track especially with an early morning

Another good day today. I can’t wait to exercise again. My knee feels sightly better today, I’m able to put a bit more weight on it and less on the crutch. Fingers crossed it will be better soon, I’m really missing going for walks.

I might weigh tomorrow morning as it’s been over 2 weeks, be good to see if there’s any change 🤞

x x

Good morning,

weighed this morning to see a 2lb loss, not great but still 2lbs closer to goal. This takes me back to over 4stone lost and only 0.3 until I’m out of the obese category lol. Hoping to just be overweight by June 1st 😂🤞

I’ve got over 2 weeks until I weigh now. 5lbs off would be great as it would mean half stone loss this month which I think would be great considering I’ve hurt my knee so couldn’t exercise and that I’ve had some bad days.

I’m in a weight loss challenge with a friend, this 2lbs takes me to 10lbs lost and 10lbs to go. Need to check how my friend is doing but think I’m winning. I’m too competitive lol.

doing Sw and intermittent fasting. Start eating at 11am, it’s a strange feeling being a bit hungry in the morning.

x x

Well done Jenny on your 2lbs weight loss and over 4st down is absolutely fantastic!👏👏👏

After a good day yesterday, went to bed and binged on chocolate 😥 I was disappointed with myself afterwards and felt crap. I mainly have control of my eating issues but sometimes this happens. But it’s a new day and hopefully a good one on plan. It’s my husbands birthday so I’ll save my syns to have a little piece of birthday cake.

knee feeling better again today so hopefully I’ll be back to long walks and exercise soon x x

Hi, so I had the weekend off. It was my husbands birthday on Saturday so obviously cake, takeaway etc. Back to it today. I feel like I’m constantly fighting to get back on plan, I want to be 2 stone lighter but it feels so much harder this time. After I had my son it wasn’t easy and the weight fell off every week even with going over syns some days.
Knee still painful so not much exercise today. I’ll do sit ups, weighs sitting down. Need to focus on eating well and stop snacking on cake bars and crisps. I know I can do it, just need to get my head in the game. I know it would be much easier with the kids back at school and being in our normal routine.
off to drink water lol x x

Hey. So after a weekend of eating whatever I wanted, I’m 4lbs up 😥 I got back on plan yesterday and going good so far today. Little frustrated with myself but hopefully weight back down soon.
Doing an 8 week weight loss challenge with my friend next door. We’ve got a chart to fill in with our 8 week goal and then fill it in each week with amount lost. Fingers crossed I’ll be a stone down by then 🤞 x x

Last edited:
Back