Step 1 Sole Source + Journey back to how I want to be!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Claire1883, 12 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Claire1883

Claire1883 Member

Hi :)

Started back on Cambridge 2 1/2 weeks ago. When I did it before I kept the weight off (with the help of norovirus at one point!) for nearly 4 years. Then suddenly before Christmas the weight and more piled back on - nearly 2 stone in three months and so the mission is back on!

Last time I was terrible at cheating and not taking in the water and losses were minimal each week and then I ditched the plan when I got down to the size 10 I wanted to be. So the plan is to keep a diary and hopefully stop myself (and maybe others helping too) from going off track and get to how I want to be and keep it off!

So far- first half week- 2lbs loss
    Week 1- 4 lbs loss
    Week 2- 2 lbs loss

The water hasn't been great and I feel like I may go off track so diary here we come!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lauraswift

Lauraswift Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Claire,

What step are you on? Before you know it you will be back in your size 10's :)

I am on ss and a but like yourself. I lost 2 stone felt great and lost my way back to the start again. This time I aim to be 100% for 12 weeks and take it up the steps from there.

Hope we can support each other :)

4. Claire1883

Claire1883 Member

Hi Laura :)

mutual support sounds a great idea! I'm doing SS+ at the moment as without an evening meal I think I would lose my mind!

Have you just started on Cambridge or been going for a while?

I'm finding it tough this evening- weekends are the hardest I think at the moment.
    Been tidying the house to distract myself!!!

Now I'm two weeks in I have been allowed to try and love the lemon yoghurt bars-
    Seeing as I'm not keen on the porridge they make a much better breakfast than a soup did!

How are you finding things?

5. Sophiesophs

Sophiesophs Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Drink drink drink honey! It truely is the key! I've done CWP in the past and had 2-2.5 litres a day and would lose 2lb a week, this time I've forced myself to drink between 3-4 and my losses have been on average 3-4.5 lbs a week, it makes such a difference. I hate drinking but keep a litre bottle with me most of the time.....the water flavourings are quite nice also :D Xxxxx

6. Claire1883

Claire1883 Member

Even getting my 2 litres is a struggle some days but I am trying :)

Have a litre bottle of water with flavouring ready to go this morning as I head to work- with a lemon bar for breakfast- yum!!

3-4 lbs a week is amazing!!

7. Claire1883

Claire1883 Member

Yesterday was positive and kept to plan although it sure I drank as much water as I would like. Today also been ok so far with lemon yoghurt bar for breakfast, veg soup for lunch and chocolate mint shake for dinner. Had a skinny latte this morning so no meal this evening- going to be a CD bar I think.

Water has only been about a litre so far - even in this hot weather :S

8. Claire1883

Claire1883 Member

Weigh in day- 1 lb loss- slightly less than I hoped but everything counts I guess!

9. Claire1883

Claire1883 Member

-4 lbs at the weigh in- don't know how I did that!!

10. Willpowerwoman!

Willpowerwoman! Silver Member

well done!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.