Journey to 9 stone! :)

chocoholic20

Well i've decided to try slim fast! I've been calorie counting and just cant get properly in to it :( i'm currently 10.11, ive been 9 stone before and felt so good. A couple of weeks ago i got to 10.6 but since last monday i have eaten absolutely everything in sight!! :( need to lose these 5 pounds, my first goal is to get to 10 stone ( hopefully by end of march, 5 weeks and, fingers crossed, most of the 5 pound will go by next thurs!) New month, new start tomorrow - got my slimfast in! Will be posting my diary here :)

I'm in a similar position! I'm 10stone 9lbs, my weight varies from 10st 7 - 10st 9lb. I just can't seem to get past 10st 7lb!! So frustrating I want to reach 10st then work from there. I tried starting today then my dad came home with an easter egg for me so will have to restart tomorrow after I caved!

I've done the special k diet before and lost around 2st, I just can't seem to remember how I got all that self-control and motivation :(

hope so! :)

REALLY looking forward to starting tomorrow, think i've got my "i WANT to do this" head on :) gonna begin going to the gym again from tomorrow and aim to go 3 days a week. Gonna try and calorie count as well and keep it to 1000/1200 cals a day as this worked for me on CC. So the plan is:
Am- SF shake 230 cals
Pm- SF shake 230 cals
Evening meal- 500 cals

Brought some slim a soups, marshmellows, salad, fruit and fruit cereal bars for snacks if im hungry. Gonna try not eat too many though and maybe buy lower cal snacks and have 100 cals worth of snacks a day instead of 300. Also upping my water and having min 2 litres a day and green tea instead of coffee in mornings.

Lets go! :) :) :)

Well i've just had my first shake - cafe latte - yum! Weighed myself this morning 10. 11 and a half. Grr, cant wait to start seeing the numbers going down again!

Got a busy day planned - going to town for some bits and bobs, going for my first ever spray tan - little nervous, and then going to see a friend. Gonna take my shake with me and have it at my friend's after. Not sure whats for dinner today- will go see what weve got! Heres to a 100% day! :)

Had a really good day today :D ive had 2 shakes, one vanilla and one cafe latte, and a cereal bar. Just prepping tea -
Pork chop - 130
Garlic potatoes - 110
Salad and low mayo - 54

Brought lotsa stuff and went for my spray tan - i absolutely loved it, funny how a little colour gives you confidence. Then went to my BIL's and then for a coffee with my mum :)

Well done glad it's going well! My day has been pretty good as well :)

breakfast: frosties (equal in ww points to a shake, I prefer cereal in the mornings!)
lunch: chocolate shake
dinner: bolognase
snacks: around 15 haribo pieces and a tiny bit of easter egg

I was doing charity work today and we were selling little bags of haribo and being around them for four hours I couldn't help myself to one. I also fell a little bit with easter egg but didn't have too much and realised I needed to throw the rest out before I scoffed it!

However I've also been drinking a ton of water and walked everywhere today so hopefully it will all balance out and will hopefully do better tomorrow as I won't have so many temptations! :)

That doesnt sound as if youve gone over your cals though! :) well done! X

Weighed myself this morning ( im a scale obsesser! ) and its saying 10.8 and half :D meaning 3 pounds straight off! woohoo!!

Got a good day planned again - going to find a new dress for a family party for my 2yo sister today :) love finding her clothes. And i may even treat myself to something! Then coming back to my flat, paint my nails then have a walk back to town. Going for a meal tonight with my OH and God mother :) going to have one of the "500 cals and less" meals. Then we'll be coming home and watching the soaps :D haha im easily pleased!! Im going to have my first shake around 8ish, then a slim a soup about 11, and last shake 4ish hopefully!

I wasnt hungry at all yesterday, long may it continue! :D

I'm definitely in need of a day off, thinking of next Friday as I'm travelling 6 hours on a train to see my bf then we're going to see Derren Brown that night :) Think I'll treat myself!

Hope you have had a good weekend :)

Im back!

Ive had a bad, bad few days!:( but oh well, 100% from now on!
Just having my first shake and then getting ready and having a walk to town :)

I really, really want this so i need to get my head into it!

Oops... Havent posted in a few days! Well i havent really stuck to it, i had a really stern chat with myself wednesday night, and ive bern thinking about how much i really want this.

I stuck to it 100% yesterday. I had
B- banana shake
L- chocolate shake
T- cajun chicken, rice and LOTS of salad
S- grapes, ww cookies and tesco light choice mousse.
= 1200

Ive decided im going to have 1200 cals a day, i think the reason i wasnt sticking to it was because i set my target cals too low (1000).
I weighed myself yesterday morning and i was 11stone!!! :( weighed myself again this morning and its gone down to 10.10. :) still put 4pounds on since feb but ive noone to blame apart from myself! Onwards and downwards ey!

Ive decided my target weight and set myself some targets.

1. Middle of April- reach 10 stone
2. End of June(im going to Dublin with mom and some others for my 21st!) - reach 9 stone 7.
3. End of this month- be at least 10.4/5ish? I want to make a big dent in the 10s this month and be well into the lower 10s!

Im going to Gran Canaria in October so want to maintain this weight, i'll try lose a couple of extra pounds before i go so i can have some treats.

I know this isnt gonna be easy- il probably be thinking "ah f**k it, ill start again tomorrow" later this afternoon. I just need to remember why i want it! Ive got a pair of size 10 jeans id love to get into.

My fiance is working away monday to friday for a good couple of months soon :( but on the plus side i wont have all his chocolate, crisps, cakes and PEANUT BUTTER in the flat!!

Woah, long post!! Better get cracking on the housework! Have a lovely day all ! :D xx

Well so far ive cleaned the flat and rearranged the living room furniture! I like it but not sure if the OH will! Lol we'll see :)

Had my shake so far, got my little sister for a few hours at 12 so will have something as a snack then whilst she has her lunch :)

Not sure what to do this afternoon/evening, might prepare tea for when the OH gets back:)

Well yesterday was good :)

Whilst my sister was eating her lunch i had cucumber, some mushroom, cherry tomatoes, 3 mini breadsticks, a slice of ham and a little bit of low cal salad cream. 90 cals!
For pudding i had half a pack of the "snack pack" grapes, a satuma, half a pack of the small boxes of raisins, a mini meringue and half a flump! Lol felt really naughty but only came to around 70 cals!

I then had my 2nd shake at around 4ish.

My BIL came round for dinner but he and the OH had takeaway pizza(how rude!) so me and his partner had a cheese and spring onion potato bake (it was DELICIOUS!), peas and carrots with a little gravy :) 416 cals.
I then had a pack of grapes with a mini meringue grated on top, yumyumyum!

It felt like loads but i recorded it all on MFP and it came to 1134 :D was very pleased!

Today im going into town as we're having a mini party at our flat so need to get nibbles etc :)

Just had my first shake so off to get ready and face the day! X

Hello! I'm currently 9.13 lost 3 last week ( first week ) at my lowest was 9.5 I thinking same as you looking at about 1000 cals a day haven't felt like im starving myself at all and hopefully going in right direction now xx

Back