Journey to a new start...............

Jasper666

Would seriously like to take on board the SW plan after not staying long term on my previous attempt (personal circumstances) and I feel ready now to shift this excess weight once and for all. I realised pretty quickly that SW was very family/busy life friendly and pretty simple to follow.

Really hoping that by sharing and coming on here, I will find the motivation (after an extremely difficult year) to look after myself and shift the weight which affects many areas of my life, not least my self esteem.

Thanks for being out there and any tips greatly appreciated. I have the SW 'Fake Away' book which I love plus lunches book so hoping to get some ideas from those once again.

My first goal is to see the 11's.........................currently 12.6.

Good luck hun.....you,sound like me ....life can be so hard at times and we put ourselves to the bottom of the pile of things to take care of and look after.....like you i cant look after my weight if i am stressed you need to be in the right frame of mind...I've had a bad few weeks myself and gained again but yesterday was my light bulb day when i gave myself a huge kick up the backside...do for me today is day 2 the joy of SW is its one day at a time....good luck

Back