Discover Journey to a slimmer me

chocaslim

adores posting
Ok so im back again and this time with a scary picture to remind me why i need to succeed this time i have a
1st goal/deadline 11th August (Holiday)
I feel fat and unhealthy when ever i put a few lbs on it goes straight to my middle and boobs when i lose it it goes from my boobs first then my middle im not worried about getting a smaller chest and i definatley want a smaller tummy.

Im going to use this page to write my feelings concerns and wi and meals eaten please feel free to add comments good or bad all are needed on this journey to a slimmer me thank you for reading (hope my piccy doesnt scare anyone/ and no i'm not pregnant lol:eek:).

Hi Chocoslim. great to see you again. Dont worry about the frightening picture I see the same when I look in the mirror exept I have two rolls (hence michillinwoman). :D. You are lucky it shifts off your top half mine tends to go off my hips first and takes a lot of work to come off the top(which is my biggest part..dont have really big butt or hips:sigh:)

Its a good idea to post the menus each day and track weeklies. It has kept me going . Looking forward to reading your post each day . Be honest as well , if you have a bad day put it all out there ,its cleansing and kicks our butt a bit..

Well today is my first day on track and ive had
Breakfast-
x2 crumpets( i double the calories and sat fat and it comes up as 2.5pt.
ww soft cheese=1pt
Lunch-
x1 slice seeded brown bread 400g loaf=1.5pts
x2 caramel snack a jacks=1.5pts
Snack-
ww hot chocolate=1pt
peaches- NOT SURE (does anyone no the pts for fruit i'm doing Discover).
Dinner- ww ready meal ocean pie=3.5pt with salad and EL mayo-1pt

went to bible study group and ate 3 biscuits which come to=8pts

Thank you for your comment michillin woman all comments and chat are welcome im determined to get some where this time

Total 20 points (20/21)

Last edited:
Hi all, thought i'd better fill in my diary because thats where i start to slip backwards if i dont.

so Breakfast-
150g ff yoghurt=1.0pt
tiny banana and an apple=1.5pts
caramel snack as jack=0.5pt
x2 bread=3.0pts
soup=0
hot choc x2=2.0pts
french fries=1.5pts
ww meal with salad=4.5pts
did quite well up until then till the cereal called me sooo=
x1 weetabix=1.0pt
spoonful coco pops=1.5pts
cruncy cereal weighed=2.5
skimmed milk=1.5pts
two finger kitkat=1.5pts (i think plse correct me if wrong i threw the main wrapper out so only got the cals to go by)

anyway total for today is=22/21
not as bad as i thought i would be and went to farm foods earlier and stocked up on ww meals £1 a go so not to bad.:)
Taking little one swimming in the morning hubby coming too so il be able to get some lane swimming in.

Back