journey to healthy mind & body

So, after 3 really good week I became sooooo lazy in reporting what I eat. I don’t dive back into binging mode, but over few weeks I surely was snacking so much, eating mindlessly, and having a lot of sugar.

I kept thinking I haven’t been officially binging though.. But after yesterday I mindlessly scooped spoonfuls of chocolate sprinkles while reading an ebook, then I finally realize how far I’ve fallen back.

I've started posting again in another forum since 3 days ago, but I feel like I need more exposure to keep me focused on my goals.

Today I’m starting to note not only what I eat but also the time, and whether its an impulsive eating or normal or all out binge
* would mean impulsive eating
** would mean binge eating

6.30 fried banana, OJ, chips
8.00 fried banana*
11.00 chips*

12.00 pear
3.30 local snacks that i cant explain but they’re fried, and one of them is served with peanut sauce. (I did plan to eat them though, which is why I only ate pear beforeward)

6.00 beef rice bowl
9.00 the same thing as afternoon snack that I had as takeout for others at home*

I’ve been trying so hard not to snack between meal but its just so hard to do between breakfast and lunch.
So tomorrow I actually plan to start including a portion of snack for around 9.00. Hopefully it’ll reduce my morning cravings

Today was going so good until I had dinner
6.30 oatmeal with scrambled egg and bacon bits
9.00 mochi & lychee

13.30 sauteed green bean and tempe, 1 fit bar, a piece of chiffon cake from my friend*

17.45 dragon fruit
18.30 beef stew with rice cakes
Some time after that, 2 pcs of coffee cookie, about 10 lemon crackers, some lychee, and more beef stew and rice cake**

I was a bit stressed with my weight which is floating back up again.. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do after this, I should be more strict with my snacking and add more exercise, but I also don't want to go on a full on panic diet mode..

Its a pretty good day, if you can ignore all the peanuts that I eat. My day is frying peanuts today, and the smell is filling the entire house the entire day. Good thing I went out a lot today.

6.30 OJ
8.00 cassava chips

13.00 green beans, tempe, beef stew
14.00 peanuts*

18.00 rice porridge with coconut milk
19.00-20.00 peanuts every 15 mnts or so*

The good news is I started exercising again.
Bad news is, the only reason I did it is because I had a weighing-panic-attack.

Today I literally had no time for a proper meal until 8PM.
So these are what I ate
6.30 OJ, half a piece of apple pie
9.45 banana spring roll (its half a banana, with chocolate sprinkles, rolled inside spring roll, fried. I bought 3 from street vendor and ended up eating them throughout the day)

14.00 2nd banana springroll

16.00 3rd banana springroll
17.00 a few french fries

20.00 banana, oatmeal with 1 pork satay

My appetite was very well behaved today.
I'm looking forward to tmrw, which I hope will be as easy since I'll also be having a busy day.

My food choices isn't getting better though. So improving it would be my main goal for the next week.

These past 2 days hasn't shown improvements at all, in fact I binge twice yesterday :"((
Sunday:
5.00 chocolate bread

12.00 pineapple, wheat bread, shredded beef, soup, pannacota

16.00 butter toast and haagen dazs

22.00 margarita pizza

Monday
7.30 fried banana, fried tempe
8.30 peanuts**, shredded beef*

10.30-11.30 peanuts*, chocolate cream cookies (3pcs)*, chocolate crispies*

18.00 rice, beef stew, clear veggie soup, pineapple
22.00 chocolate sprinkles**

I feel so bad. I can't bring myself to weigh, I'm not eating enough fibers, and this morning the first thing I did was eating some chocolate cookies.....

I've been absent for 3 days but I do note what I eat everyday.
The main reason I have been absent is because I've been reporting what I eat to my boyfriend so I can get direct response. Now it works to help me stay away from eating mindlessly and snacking.
So here are what I eat these 3 days..

Tuesday
6.00 chocolate cookies (3pcs)*
8.00 sponge cake & tea

14.30 bakso
15.00 kue bantal, cakwe 2

19.00 nasgor, green beans, fried tofu
22.30 a bite of pork

Wednesday
7.00 muesli, pisang molen

11.30 rice, beef stew, cassava leaves, egg white with chilli
12.00 green apple tea
13.00 papayas

20.00 pineapple&dragon fruit, rice, sauteed pork&veggies

Thursday
6.00 milk
8.00 clear soup (chicken, potato, tempe, rice, noodles)

12.00 roasted chicken breast, tempe, chilli sauce, potato chips, veggie

19.30 Crepe with fruit sauce& ice cream
Fish, steamed veggie, sauteed yard long bean and beef
Vanilla pudding

No impulsive eating, but I think I did overeat at dinner today. It was some kind of prewedding dinner.. Huff
And my boyfriend is making me feel so guilty for that.

Back