Journey to.... The Real Me

Feel so much better today hoping for a good day food wise everything in moderation and will get on my bike this eve for a good hr i wanna burn at least 600 off later.

Yaya i did my 600 cals on my bike woohoo when i started i thought maybe just 300 and i managed to do 625 in the end woo

Yay my mum said today she's never seen my look so skinny woohoo this time last yr she said je was worried becuase id gained weight, went clothes shopping today and fitted into all the 8s yay cant believe it sp happy really hope the scales show a loss on monday !!!

Sts grrr it is a bit annoying but then i def feel smaller so i dunno maybe it do with my exercising im changing to daily weigh in tho as it's too disappointing waiting all week for a STS xxx

I have binged two days this week i think its because i havent been using my cals on very filling foods so im gonna try n have any treats i want withmy meal not limit anything, but not allow myself to snack once i start snacking i cant stop. So this week i am going to try not eating after 6pm see if it makes a difference to weight loss.

Food so far today:
Breakfast- low cal choc cake, mintmuller light yog, plain porridge with nutmeg + a cuppa, felt really filled up for 269 cals a lot more than when just have 4 belvita biscuits i always feel i want more :s
Lunch- 3 danish crispbakes with 2 bernard matthew turkey slices amd extra light mayo ww crinkle crisps, and an apple. Filled up def not likely to binge yay :)
Dinner- aldi chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce, quorn chicken pieces and a classic mini magnum.

Last edited:
Hi here to follow I've just posted a diary in the healthy eating section as that is what I'm doing although I'm cal counting to just keep me on track and not going mad as I'm used to having rules! Your doing great just wanted to say hi

Baby-belle said:
Hi here to follow I've just posted a diary in the healthy eating section as that is what I'm doing although I'm cal counting to just keep me on track and not going mad as I'm used to having rules! Your doing great just wanted to say hi

Thank you i will look for u on other parts of the forum then will be good to see how both of us get on do u have my fitness pal?

sunnyrae said:
Thank you i will look for u on other parts of the forum then will be good to see how both of us get on do u have my fitness pal?

Yes I'm babybelle2 add me :) yes it's great to have support

sunnyrae said:
Calories for today 915 net

1215 food
300 exercise

How many are you sticking to a day mine has worked out I should be 1200 although the last few days I've been over or under

Been so busy still trying to do ok :s not binged for 4 days slightly worrying the only way i dont binge is by being ultra strict with my food intake i know that its not good but only way i lose :s

Back