Journey to.... The Real Me

Can I ask what you eat on an average day? I can't get past 9.8 maybe I need to lower my intake even more!

Do you just have breaskfast and dinner?

I seem to maintain at about 1200 cals i dont see how that can be right but i am on beta blockers and dr said they slow metabolism down so i am eating less but seems to be only way i can lose :s it is a little bit naughty i know but i do have days where i think blow it and ill have whatever i want so probably my daily average is higher than it shows on mfp

sunnyrae said:
I seem to maintain at about 1200 cals i dont see how that can be right but i am on beta blockers and dr said they slow metabolism down so i am eating less but seems to be only way i can lose :s it is a little bit naughty i know but i do have days where i think blow it and ill have whatever i want so probably my daily average is higher than it shows on mfp

Yeh I had a peak and seems like your not eating much but it's hard to tell on mfp I'm just trying to loose this do gettin ideas do you not eat lunch?

I try n have a little bit of something but keep it low cal i have to cals for later because when im bored i crave sweet things. I usually have a big bowl of porridge made with loads of water to keep me filled :)

Magazine freebies!!!!!!!!

So im going to treat myself later after work and buy some mags with freebies had a look on web and seen elle magazine is doing a free soap and glory mascara worth £10 and i am in need of a new mascara so will give it a go. Also cant remember which one but a mag is doing free hair products half the size of normal but would be £20 so im gonna buy two mags, i think its glamour and get the hair finishing polish and the hydrating hair mask :)

Has anyone else seen any magazine freebies i can look out for?

Oo got the finishing polish today , glamour or company can't remember which are doing Clinique giveaway mag is 3.50 but Clinique stuff is expensive I got all 4 last time they did it , lip gloss mascara face wash and moisturise , they defo doing lip gloss again cos I saw it today

Last night hubby wanted fish n chips so we went out bought some was over a tenner :s when did they get so expensive anyway unrapped them n they looked greasy and undercooked n gross anyways i ate a little bit n just felt so disappointed because i was really looking forward to them n had saved cals grrrr put me in a bad mood. Rediculous i know anyways ended up having nutella n peanut butter on dutch crispbakes a mr kipling apple pie n some sour skittles so i made up the cals lol. I never want to eat fish n chips again could not believe all that grease usually a really good chippy!!

So far today ive had some prunes, which i love!!!! For breakfast alpen porridge for lunch and will have a weight watchers meal for tea.

Just downloaded map my walk n going for a long walk along the seafront later this afternoon to enjoy this gorgeous sunshine hopefully will burn a bit of that grease off yuk yuk yuk. Still feel disgusting!!

Also hinted to hubby i wanted a fitbit for anniversary :) but said im not 100% so dont buy it yet lol.

Oh im so tired today just want to stay in bed coz i know i have a really busy day ahead of me :(

Although i am excited because i have ordered some nail art stamps and they hopefully should come to today so might have time to have a play with them later.

I'm the same I am just laying here thinking oh if only I could lay in! And I love nail art to! Hope your day isn't to bad

Well nail stamps never arrived :( and i ate a full creme egg easter egg with 2 creme eggs last night, very naughty i am going out for the day saturday and will be seeing lots of people i havent seen in ages so i want to feel nice and not yukky so have two days to eat under 700 cals each day hopefully to claw it back and hopefully i will still be 8 st. 13lbs sat morning.

Really hoping my nail stuff comes today as im in all day only have a tiny bit of work to do so can have a good play with them. Will post pics if i get chance :)

Well im back n trying to do 27 days of <1000 cals day 1 complete im going to try n weigh myself at the end of the 27 days so we will see just how worth it it was, ive attached a pic of nails done em tonight

Attachments

• image-4129016779.jpg
    image-4129016779.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 48
Thanks belle :) ok so i have a really bad couple of weeks i am expecting a gain i havent weighed myself since about 12 days ago and was 8st 13 lbs so i am trying to get back on track eating net cals of under 1000 a day for the next twenty odd days 2/3 good days so far hopefully can keep it up.

sunnyrae said:
Thanks belle :) ok so i have a really bad couple of weeks i am expecting a gain i havent weighed myself since about 12 days ago and was 8st 13 lbs so i am trying to get back on track eating net cals of under 1000 a day for the next twenty odd days 2/3 good days so far hopefully can keep it up.

Blimey I can just about stay to 1300 I need food ha ha I'm trying to reduce it this week, I've ha such a bad weekend but it's been fun so let's just draw a line and were get back on track

Oh dear well after a bad couple of week I have gained :S so I now weigh 9st 4.5 I feel quite rubbish about it but also pleased I weighed in because I can only lose now and so it gives me a bit of motivation that I think I needed I plan on losing 3lbs every 2 weeks or 1.5lb a week that's better lol. So hopefully I should be at my goal weight of 8.5st by..... 14th May. Hopefully will get there before then hoping some of my gain is water weight which will fall off.

Flipping hec i've been eating really well and i weighed myself this morning n said 9st 7 what??? Grrr im still NOT giving up stupid scales!!!

Back