Jubilee Challenge

We had people in the January challenge who loved to alter the dots to line everything up. It was very OCD on their part but quite funny. Putting names into alphabetical order is not easy on the app either but people get by and it's only a WI thread after all, not something to get stressed about. In my experience you set it up and it runs itself (or it has for months and months).

Why can't the challenges this month be like the ones I have been involved in the last 3 months this months have had all the fun sucked out :(

Trying to do anything iPad is a mission so dots and alphabetising is impossible

Well i got the joke and so did a few unamed others but now I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill and I wont be pointed out as a bully for being silly and having a giggle. Think maybe you should take a breather though as this is obviously winding you up for some reason :)

I had no intentions of 'running it' if you actually read my posts I was all for the 'copy&paste' system
I politely explained about the dots, and everyone seemed happy enough to do it-until this afternoon :(

But you have posted a number of messages asking people to put things in alphabetical order etc. Just leave it be and it will run itself, and then people won't feel dictated to.

No body needs to be in charge of this thread. No body needs to remind anyone to take dots out or put their name alphabetically. It's so simple just let the thread run it self like previous ones always have. No big deal is it?

I think BG has a Good point... No bullying going on from what I can see... I just want the challenges to stay how they were

OK guys! Do you know I haven't seen so much bickering on SnS over the whole time I've been on here as I have for the last few days! So let's all calm down and have a nice cup of tea (using our milk allowance of course!). I'm sure that no-one meant to disrespect or control other people. It is sometimes difficult on a forum when you don't get the hear the other person's tone of voice. So let's all relax and have a happy challenge from now on?!

Love you guys!

I had no intentions of 'running it' if you actually read my posts I was all for the 'copy&paste' system
I politely explained about the dots, and everyone seemed happy enough to do it-until this afternoon :(

It seems to me you are running it. You're correcting people when they put their names in the wrong order, I've seen the posts. So have others. Just let people do it the way they want. There're no rules!

*funny voice* calm down dears it's only a commercial... We should be free to post how we wish wonky or not.... It's everyone's board.. Anyway I'm off to sell some pizza lol byeeeeee

It seems to me you are running it. You're correcting people when they put their names in the wrong order, I've seen the posts. So have others. Just let people do it the way they want. There're no rules!

I have to agree im the last person to add my name and fussing about alphabetical order... WHY?? these no need really.

I did do it on purpose thou hahaha naughty claire... oh well :p

BordersGirl (We) ..........................11lbs (0lbs lost - 11lbs to go)
Deezer (Su) ..............................28lbs (3lb lost - 25lb to go)
EvieT (Su) 16lbs........................ (0lbs lost - 16lbs to go)
Jessica Rabbit72............................ (Su) (11lbs lost - 24lb to go)
Laurie (Sa) 32lb ..........................................(0lbs lost- 32lb to go)
Newdawn (Sa) ............................21lbs (0lbs lost, 21lbs to go)
No1mom23 (th) 16lbs (0lbs lost,16lbs to go)
Katiebaby (We) .............................23lb (0lbs lost - 23lb to go)
LauraZee (Th)........................... 21lb (0lb lost - 21lb to go)
Sweatpea (Mo)................................. 28lbs (0lbs lost, 28lbs to go)
Weasey(Th).................................14lbs(g oal!)(0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
Maka(Mo).............................. 23lbs (0lbs lost, 23lbs to go)
Catdog (Fr) .......................28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)
Luv2BSlim (Sa)..................................... 28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)
claire30 (sa)........................................18lbs (0lbs lost- 18lbs to go)

Sorry, I'm moving to another challenge

Laurie (Sa) 32lb ..........................................(0lbs lost- 32lb to go)
Weasey(Th).................................14lbs(g oal!)(0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
Maka(Mo).............................. 23lbs (0lbs lost, 23lbs to go)
Luv2BSlim (Sa)..................................... 28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)
claire30 (sa)........................................18lbs (0lbs lost- 18lbs to go)

Maka(Mo).............................. 23lbs (2lbs lost, 21lbs to go)

Was going to join this challenge as it coincides with my wedding goal date, but jesus christ. So much drama. Can't be doing with this.

Was going to join this challenge as it coincides with my wedding goal date, but jesus christ. So much drama. Can't be doing with this.

Awwwww, Tara just add yourself hun, nose to the grind and let's get on with it xxx

Back