Juddd in the Daily Mail today

Yes spotted this morning, just bought it. Finally a well represented and supportive article. Should quell the naysayers for a while. It is also an easy link for those who want a quick guide to the eating plan.

Huh hum, they are quoting us in that article!! Jolinarr and me!!! Nice to have a great article on juddd tho!!!

Last edited:
Just posted the link in the News forum so others on these boards can see it :)

Wonderful, wonderful article!!!!

Im printing it out to give to people that ask me about the diet! :)

OHHHH MY GOODNESS!!! I just saw what you were talkin about Stirky!!!! GRACIOUS!!!

That is just sooo cool!!! :) I just told hubby about it! LOL :) Awesome!

Enjoyed the article,
AND
it was fun to see some of your online comments
receiving anonymous credit in print.
angel.gif

Hahaha celebs lol! I think me and Jolinarr should demand a payment from the Daily Mail! I doubt I'd get one tho as used to work for their newspaper group lol!!!

OHHHH MY GOODNESS!!! I just saw what you were talkin about Stirky!!!! GRACIOUS!!!

That is just sooo cool!!! :) I just told hubby about it! LOL :) Awesome!

Hahaha, we're famous Jolinarr!! Hope hubby enjoyed it, made mine read it too lol! Although he didn't read the whole thing hehehe!

This is great! About time Juddd had some good press. Stirky it must have been that man that posted a link to us.

Yes it must have, shame I didn't get to read his posts lol!

Stirky... Hubby didn't read the entire thing either... LOL :)

I printed the article out for 2 reasons... 1)its just really awesome that we were quoted! ROFL and 2) because I think the article is great to give to someone who is askin questions regardin this lifestyle.... That way I don't have to part with my book, they can decide after readin that article if they want to buy the book or not. :)

I think I'll print it out for my sister, she was asking my mum the other day what diet I was on, hasn't asked me herself tho, think she's a bit jealous to be honest!

Lol I don't do autographs hahaha!!!

Back