Juddd up where it belongs !!!!

bajoleth

Gold Member
I would like to say Thank you to the Mods for the changes they have made to our little corner of Juddd, Changed its title woohoo, moved us up the board woo hoo and given us more sub forums woo hoo, in short Juddd is finally getting some of the recognition it deserves which is mainly due to the Horizon programme . So thank you xx

Good, isn't it? :)

Now I just need my cookies to catch up. My usual log on methid goes to the old thread.... still it will catch up soon at the rate I come in for a sneaky peek :)

I spotted this too - when I scrolled down for JUDDD yesterday I became worried that it had gone! Thankfully we've just been elevated that's all! :D

We have moved the forum upwards because it has become so busy along with the additional subforums.

You will also notice that it features in the "Most Popular Diets" (Top left, on the blue bar).

Well done to: bajoleth for becoming the first JUDDD moderator.

Pierce

We have moved the forum upwards because it has become so busy along with the additional subforums.

You will also notice that it features in the "Most Popular Diets" (Top left, on the blue bar).

Pierce

Congrats bajoleth
this board is brilliant

Pierce said:

Pierce

Yay for Jo :D

P x

Go Jo! Sticky Fame and Mod Responsibility in such a short time :wee:

Aww thanks all, I am honoured to be asked and a bit embarrased too but am absolutely thrilled that Juddd is getting the recognition it deserves when you embrace it , it really does change your life xx

bajoleth said:
Aww thanks all, I am honoured to be asked and a bit embarrased too but am absolutely thrilled that Juddd is getting the recognition it deserves when you embrace it , it really does change your life xx

Well done and congratulations :-D

I was worried the Juddd board had been removed lol, thankfully found again.
It has been very supportive.
Well done all :)

Back