Judgement Day

NikkiEM

Okay, so today is Judgement Day. Tonight I will get weighed for the first time after joining weight watchers two weeks ago, I couldn't go last week because I was on placement not in my hometown.

I feel like I have so here's to hoping, so wish me luck and I will let you all know how I do later tonight.

Thanks ladies.

I get weighed again tomorrow, hopefully will have done good, what with it being bank hol weekend and everything. Had a bit of a slip up sat but then i went to the gym yesterday for a work-out to make up for it xxx

Thank you :]

Hope I lose a little more next week, cus I go on hol in a week and am dreading putting on my bikinis lol

Lost 3 pounds :D

That's half a stone in 4 weeks yippeeeee! Just in time for me to go on holiday xxxx

Hey ladies,

So I put on 3 pounds from my holiday to Egypt and from my 21st birthday party with lots of alcohol and cake - which was in the house for days, so of course I ate it lol. But i didn't think that was too bad, I was prepared to put on 2 - 3 pounds from my hol.

I got weighed in on Saturday, I couldn't get weighed in on my normal tuesday because I was in hospital that day getting my wisdom tooth removed and lost a pound, which I was really suprised at considering I can't eat much, so my body is probably holding onto all my fat.

Anywho, 2 pounds to go to what I was before my hol and then back to getting below 11 and a half stone :]

Love Nikki

xxx

congratulations on your weight losses so far and well done for only putting 3lb back on on holiday - I went to Florida the last time I was doing weight watchers and put on half a stone! That is what a holiday is for - indulging!

Hope that you are feeling better from having your wisdom tooth removed!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Well I was very determined not to put a lot of weight on when I was on holiday, I was willing to put a couple of pounds back on but I didn't wanna put half a stone back on cus I'd have been back to what i was before i started weight watchers. But I got ill on holiday and was on a antibiotics for nearly a week so I think that probably helped cus it meant I couldn't drink alcohol and i was on soup, bread and rice for 4 days on the drs orders.

I lost a pound last week, so only one more to go to get me back to what i was before the hol and weigh in is tomorrow so i have my fingers crossed. I had a bit of a splurge on Saturday but i had saved a couple of points from the day before and did go on a 4 and a half mile walk on saturday.

Yipppeeee! well done :)

Back