juice

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by slimlinetonic, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. slimlinetonic

slimlinetonic Full Member

hi i want to ask you all for help, i have been drinking diet coke for years but after watching a tv programme about it i have decided to drink jucie, what i want to know i am drinking the robonsons no added sugar, swapping from diet coke to jucice will this harm my weight loss.

the reason i ask this is the last two weeks i have lost just over a stone but this week i have swapped my drinks and lost nothing????? the only thing i have changed is my drinks.

thank you for your help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No it won't harm your weight loss - it's just another syn free drink.
    Your body has lost a heck of a lot of weight in a very short time - it's probably just doing catch-up as that will be a shock to the system. So don't panic, it's inevitable there will be weeks when you don't lose even though you have been 100% on plan. The weight will soon start coming off again.

4. LiamB

LiamB New Member

Just out of interest, was anything bad said about drinking the diet coke??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.