July Challenge 2016

1/2 off for me and 1.5 stone award eeeek!
Very pleased after being worried that being unwell last week would catch up with me!

Ruth
X

I need a challenge. I'm in holiday and went to a different group to weigh in. I'd put on 2.5lb! I'm horrified as it's totally undeserved. So feeling very upset about it. Still need to keep focused. I'd like to lose 5lb at least in July. I weigh on Mondays

So sorry guys its been very busy my end!

How are we all getting on this month so far? I am not able to make weigh in tonight but as of next week I'm back at group and will see the damage from my holiday and form my friends wedding in heading off to tomorrow - friday!

Please can you post your results so i can update the chart :)

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 15.21.11.png

I need a kick up the bottom. Been off plan for 2 weeks and been ill this last week so I'm a fresh start today.

Mondays. 4lbs off for July.

Yesterday I STS

sts for me today, really hoped for a loss as I was doing well food wise :(. Hope it shows next week though :)

I put on 5!! But that's a weekend away drinking eating and spending the week being sedentary, it's coming off this week

Hope it's not too late to join.

I'd like 10lbs off in July. Weigh in is Friday.

Xx

4lbs off for me.

First week though, so was gonna be good lol

Hey guys and gals.
So I do slimming world from home and weigh in at boots every Thursday but yesterday the boots scale were out of order! so I will put stay the same this week and hope for a big loss next week although mums coming this weekend which means bad food....I'll try to be good.

Hey guys and gals.
So I do slimming world from home and weigh in at boots every Thursday but yesterday the boots scale were out of order! so I will put stay the same this week and hope for a big loss next week although mums coming this weekend which means bad food....I'll try to be good.

You're doing exactly the same as me! Isn't it frustrating when the scales don't work???

Plus side, our Boots scales are fully functional and I am -2lbs! So pleased!

Back