July challenge - starts tomorrow!!

LizS

Shut up Ethel
My CDC has set me a challenge for the month of July - to lose a stone between 1st and 31st July! Anyone want to join me?

Lx

Last edited:
I'll go for that Liz!

LizS - 14lbs
RuthG - 14lbs

ok liz, i will try for 12lbs!! so put my name down!! Will we post our weekly WI here?

Is there? Oops. Hangs head in shame.

Guess we should join the other one guys

I've found the other July challenge - but its a bit different to what I've been set by my CDC....this one's quite simple, 14lb in the month of July. Am I allowed to set up a different July one? Will have to think of a different name.

If anyone still interested in 14lb between July 1-31 then let me know....

cheers
Lx

Hey sounds good to me... certainly gives me motivation to go for the target!!

ill go wih this 1 too! well and good i have added you to the list hun x
LizS - 14lbs
RuthG - 14lbs
wellandgood-12lbs
slimmeplease-14 lbs

Here's the list so far. Anyone got a good name for this? Need something to differentiate from the existing July challenge....am a bit devoid of inspiration, so anything anyone can come up with is cool!

Im in.....ill put my goal nearer July :)

I'd love to join your group as well please. I'm new here so not sure what I have to do as part of the group so please let me know any rules. Here's a silly name suggestion - Stone Crushers. My mind a bit tired after a 13hr shift so apologies if everyone thinks it's rubbish!

Could i join as well please, It would be great to have a bit of support x I ve lost 10 pounds so far when i started CD in May, fell off the wagon and started again last Tuesday 17th, :D

can someone purleeze add me? On the iPhone so can't copy and paste. I want to be in the 12's by the end of July so put me down for 12lbs! Thanking you

If we are going to keep this challenge, and i hope to!!! maybe we could call it a silly name like "jelly jiggler's july challenge" as we are all trying hard to shift our jelly bellies? hope to keep this up because really need the focus. Lets vote on a name LizS???? It doesnt matter if there is another challenge at the same time, even if our group is small, its ok. We are in this together right? please post and let me know so I can add it to my signature.

Back