July weight loss challenge

pratainua

Silver Member
Anyone like to join me on a July weight loss challenge?
It is more to keep myself accountable as if I don't have to check in regularly, I will just fall off the wagon.
I weigh in weekly on a Friday. I have added my start weight but you don't have. Whatever works for you!

I will add myself,

Pratainua - start weight 212.8lb - Target 5.0lb. (0.0lb/ 5.0lb)

Yee please! July is going to be a good month! :)

I cant cut'n'paste with this phone.. But WI is saturday and im aiming for 7lb off thia month :)

That's great - the more the merrier.
Going for afternoon tea with friends this afternoon so not the greatest start!
But I am going to enjoy it and get back to it after that.
Life has to be enjoyed too!

Pratainua - start weight 212.8lb - Target 5.0lb. (0.0lb/ 5.0lb)
Enough - Target 7.0lb. (0.0lb/ 7.0lb)
Les - Target 7.0lb. (0.0lb/7.0lb)

Need a bit of encouragement at the moment. This is my 2nd good day would like to weigh 10.13 for my birthday at the moment I'm 11.7 after coming down from 12.13 it's taken me a while but like u say life has to be enjoyed .
I am out for a cream tea for a friend's birthday next week but I can cope with that.
Next weigh day Saturday. Good luck for the week ahead x les

I am sure you are on you third good day today Les.
You have done very well so far.
I had a delicious afternoon tea yesterday and little excercise but I enjoyed. I didn't feel guilty. And when my husband was helping himself to a bowl of crisps last night I declined. Normally I would just have them as the day was already a bad one. So proud I resisted.
Though I did eat a lot for afternoon tea, and had a couple of glasses of bubbly.
Today will be a good day - for us all I hope!

Glad u enjoyed your cream tea. Resisting the crisp is something to b really proud of. Well done.
Had doctors today as my throat was really bad thismorning and ice had to go on steroids for the week. I'm fed up but will do my best to keep going. I have an appointment on the 27th to see the ent consultant. Lost my voice once again .
Hope your day has been a good one. X

Hope you are feeling a bit better today Les.
Didn't have the greatest day yesterday. Didn't eat anything unhealthy but ate too much!
Aiming for a more restrained day today.

Good luck.
Today I can actually begin to feel better I have had a bit of a health scare with a lump in my breast I have seen the consultant today and all is well. I don't know what's the matter at the moment my body is all over the place. Anyway enough of that. My new delivery has arrived so from tomorrow it is positivity looking forward. The consultant said he thinks I've found the lump due to my weight loss which was a good thing. So I must focus one day at a time. Roll on tomorrow x

I'm in....though busy so tou may have to remind me to post.

I was at 71.5kg on 1st July but now 72.3kg....crazy. If I could be 70kg at the end of the month it would be great and have me almost on track for my holiday deadline. So let's aim for that and you all need to keep shouting at me to do it.

Target 70kg
July 1st 71.5kg so 1.5kg to go
July 6th 72.3kg so 2.2kg to go

Ok I'm in this with you. I was 74 kg thismorning. Would like to get to 70 also. Perhaps we can be that support for eachother have a good day.
I'm off to my friends for a coffee in a bit then when I get home I will have my first shake. Planning on my pins colada for luck today then I might have the roast dinner for my evening meal. X

Les you have a positive outlook and that is a great thing. Like the idea of a pina colada for breakfast :)

Well I am down 1.6lb which I am surprised about. So surprised that I had to go back and weigh myself again. But yes I am down, despite the lovely afternoon tea.
Would love to make it to 210lb for next week, but we will see.

Pratainua - start weight 212.8lb - Target 5.0lb. (1.6lb/ 5.0lb)

Well done on your loss. I didn't go for my cream tea as my friends mum was taken ill.
I have just had porridge for breakfast then I'm off out. For lunch I might have a bar today.

Tipperary - Target 1.5kg (+0.8kg/ 2.3kg)

Lost some of the gain.

Tipperary - July 1st 71.5kg July 12th 71.7kg Target 1.5kg (+0.2kg/ 2.1kg)

Not been a great week. I have a couple of sick children in the house. So little exercising and eating when I can. As a result I am very tired an up 1.0lb.

Pratainua - start weight 212.8lb - Target 5.0lb. (0.6lb/ 5.0lb)
Tipperary - July 1st 71.5kg July 12th 71.7kg Target 1.5kg (+0.2kg/ 2.1kg)

Im bouncing up and down and back up again...this 2 kg is so hard to shift

Back