July's Exercise Challenge

I've been away for the weekend but I'm sure that walking to seeveral different bars counts as exercise!?

Anyway, back on it tomorrow

Just an update, Due to poor weather I haven't been walking as much however I have been using my step machine at home. I am doing 20 minutes on there (25 minutes last night and each night thereafter. I will build up 5 mins each few days) while wearing a professional sweat suit I brought last year. it's harder work than my normal walking so hopefully am burning a fewe extra calories. I am also managing to keep on top of the free weights. Once the weather returns I will do both walking and the step machine. Hope everyone is well xx

My thigh trainer was delivered yesterday and it really does work out the thigh muscles. Hopefully this will help to tone up my huge thighs!

went to the gym last nigth and did an hour, plan on going tonight, hopefully will be able to get there and that will be twice this week. ran 1 mile in 9mins45secs which is my all time record, first gym session it took 12 mins and i was knackered so my fitness is definitly improving. :D trying to work on my stomach and thighs, 200 crunchs and 100 thigh things on the weight machines last night hope to do the same again

Hi - how have we all done throughout the last week? My latest timing on the treadmill for my 5k is now 31 mins, so 30 seconds faster than last week. Still on track for 30 mins by the end of July - Hurrah!!

Well I have been totally crap the last couple of weeks but as of Monday I will be back on the exercise wagon 200%

I have been on target this week. I am now going on my step machine for 20-25 minutes per night and walking for 30-45 minutes at lunch when the weather is nice.

only got one night at the gym last week, want to go tonight but it closes before i finish work :( am going tomorow and going to try and drag the other half along so i get a good few hours pumping iron, plan to go on tues as well and maybe wednesday morning although the afternoon i am going to get my tattoo finished so having the day off to stuff y face with choccy and full sugr coke :p

We seem to be getting on well with our exercise challenges for July, keep it up and remember to enjoy it!!

I have just come back from running a 5k around the Queen Mother Reservoir - surprised the hell out of myself by completing it in 30.12. A very nice man ran next to me and gave me a good pace up to the 3k marker where I had to walk for a minute as I had a stitch. No excuses now in hitting the 30 minute challenge I set myself for the end of July!!

yup I am now exercising 6 days a week (I take WI day off) I am managing on average 30 minutes a day and am happy with that for now. This week I did 4 hours of exercise in total.

I done my 2 hours on Monday night but I won't make tonights as we are going out for dinner. I will miss tomorrow nights too as I will be away for the night. But on friday I have a private karate/kb lesson followed by a kickboxing class in the evening.

Not brilliant for a weeks work I know, but I will definately get back onto it next week as long as I don't get stuck with late shifts!

I've been really bad this month :eek: I am still doing my aqua class but thats about it :break_diet:

How we all doing - no one checked in for a while??

I am on a mission to get my challenge completed - 5k in 30 mins. Almost made it this mornign so I am going to go for it tomorrow - watch this space (I may have to update you whilst lying on the office floor whilst recovering, if my legs will actually carry me afterwards to the shower and then onto work!!!)

Taz - can you do any exercise at all, swimming maybe? It must be very frustrating when you are used to being very active..

Well - the update on the run? Did I do it? Of course I did - blinking hard work but got in at 29.55 so achieved my July challenge, hurrah :bliss::whip:

Well done on the run! That's great!

No, swimming is definately not possible atm but I might get back to karate and only do what I can. It wont be a good work out but it's better than nothing!

I think so long as you keep moving - who cares what exercise you do. If you are quite fit anyway then a small time off won't do any harm, you will soon gain the level you were very quickly. Take care of yourself and don't rush back into things until you feel your body has recovered.

:wave_cry: Hello Ladies you are all doing such a great job:party0011:I have been vacationing for the last month:character00180: and miss the July exercise challenge :(. I will be joining you ladies for the August challenge. I hope you all will continue in August I can use the motivation. Well ladies keep up the good work.

Back