July's Exercise Challenge

Steph's not been seen for a while but it should be starting tomorrow. Would you like to start an August exercise challenge instead?

Thanks Taz. I was just reading thru some old post and realize Steph had eye surgery 3 weeks ago she might still be recovering. I hope see feels better soon.

Taz how are you feeling I see you had whiplash ? Are you still able to do any exercise? I hope you are feeling better also.

I will try to start a August exercise challenge and set it up like Steph had Julys challenge set up.

My neck is getting better slowly so I hope to get back to the Dojo soon. I just checked and Steph was lurking yesterday so I have sent her a message to see what she wants to do about the August challenge

Hey Taz I am glad you are feeling a little better,you know these things take time so dont push it :D.
I just got a message from lindam(linda) that she could start the August exercise challenge. So If Steph doesnt feel up to it lindam will. I know I havent worked out in 4 weeks and I better get this big big booty doing something real soon:rotflmao:.

Back