ProPoints Jumping back in!

smirkybecca

Hi all!

I'm a bit of a serial WW goer, but this time I'm going to try without the meetings. My finances just can't stretch to it (again!) and the meeting near to me was a bit quiet for my liking :p
I have all my PP kit from my last try earlier this year. I managed to lose almost a stone for my brother's wedding but a week in Canada put pay to all my efforts!
So here I am again. I really want this to happen for me - for good. The person I see in the mirror is not the self I have as an image in my head.

I am a bit like the girl with the curl, right in the middle of the forehead - when I'm good I'm very very good but when I am bad I am horrid (and will eat and eat and eat!)

Hope to get to know lots of you over the next few months. Plus so chuffed to have a kitty in my ticker :D

Have to say a few days in and I'm already finding it tough. I just get so bloody hungry! I keep hoping that some day I will suddenly start eating like a bird - or lose all interest in eating and food, but that doesn't seem likely...
Does anyone still follow the old WW plan from before PP? I find the PP very hard to deal with so wondering if I should go back to the plan that worked for me and then try PP when I'm up to maintaining (if I ever get there!).

Hi smirkybecca!

Well done on starting PP again, I started July this year and have lost 32.5pounds. This is my first time trying WW so I don't have any advise about the previous plan but just wanted to wish u good luck x

Thanks for the encouragement Claire, and well done on the weight loss! :)

Just weighed myself and I am down 2 and a half pounds - quite happy! Xmas party next week though - gulp! We will see how that goes :p

I'm also trying pp, I lost 2 stone last yr on the old plan, then tried the new pro points and couldn't get used to it so quit, but now I'm back again and going to give it a try, it will be hard going back to the old plan as everything is pointed as pp now it would cofuse me, let's try this one together and see how we get on cx

Well done that's great! I've got my Christmas party tomorrow but I'm just goin to enjoy myself and take the night off plan. Don't want to feel like I've missed out on anything x

Back