Jumping on board

starla

Hello well I have decided to jump ship and join Slimming World, I have been struggling with WW on and off, and just happened to pick up a Slimming World mag to have a look at and have also heard some amazing real life stories so have decided to give it a go :D I am getting married in just under a year so that is my motivation :D Hopefully will be joining a class tomorrow evening. Looking forward to seeing you all around.

Hello and welcome!! You'll find a lot of ex WW'ers here!! First things first...forget EVERYTHING you've ever learnt about 'dieting'! This us a lifestyle change and simply a healthy eating plan! If you like to eat LOTS of scrummy healthy food, and treat yourself too, yoire in the right place!!

Good luck with your journey

:)

thank you :D I have tried Slimming World before but just couldnt get my head around it, well more to the point I just didnt really plan ahead which I know I will need to do to be able to stick to plan, I work shifts which is where I struggle so will be looking for lots of inspiration for meals on the go :D

Welcome and good luck!!!!!

I joined SW earlier in the year lost over a stone and due to work, family etc I stopped going, thought I could it alone, didnt and put it back on plus some extra!

I cant wait to rejoin a class (going on holidays on friday so waiting until i come back) and getting back into it. The plan is amazing, there is so much choice and nothing is restrcited!

Good luck with your first class, Im sure you will enjoy it and please pop back on and let us know how you get on!! x

Back