June Challenge

Dione

Nearly a yummy Mummy
Hi Everyone,

My name is Dione and i am a CD returner. I started in July 09 and lost an amazing 3 stone:D
Since i completed my journey i have been a bit of a naughty girl and now want to lose 20lbs. I found that little challenges was a massive incentive and the support from others really pushed me to carry on.

Therefore i would like to start up a June Challenge to reach the goal of a summer beach body.

Does anyone want to join me in this little challenge???

Hope to see you posting on here

Love to all xxx

Hi there Dione. I'll participate in the challenge ^^ Is it just for how much we want to loose this month or also some other things that we'd like to achieve?
When it comes to weight; I'd like to loose 10lbs this month. When it comes to my other goals for this month, well I'd realy like to sort out my closet again and get into a pair of smaller sized jeans that are hiding somewhere in the back ;)

Hi Cartwoman,

Thank you for posting, i didnt realise but some one has already started a June Challenge so i have added myself to it, Please come and join us ;)

Yes the challenge is about what you want to lose for the month xxx

Good luck xx

Dionne/Catwoman

I know im a bit late but i started the challenge june 1st. can we be buddies. Defo need the support.

Back