June Challenge!!

Hello,
Can I join too please. Just aiming for 4lbs for June as I have a holiday the first week with friends and I know I wont fully stick to plan.
Good luck everyone,

Had a really dire May so June needs to be 100% on plan! Weighing on Saturdays (not going to class as can't go mid week with work its far too rushed for me) so this Sat will be WI one. 10lbs please! :)

Hi,

Can I be added to your list please.

I'm a Monday Weigh In with a weeks Holiday & 2 big nights out this Month but still gonna target 12lb please.

Thank You & Good Luck All!!

Gavin

Hiya! I'd love to join :D having a pretty good may and wanna make June count. Holiday early June so I'll aim for a 7lb loss please xx

May was so so for me, not great but not brilliant - I'm hoping for June to be alot better. I have my friends bday night out at the start.of July and it would be great to feel alot better about myself

Hi

Can I join too please? Think this will really help to keep me on my toes on my wobbly days and make me think twice about being naughty! I will aim for 7lbs, good luck to everyone xx

Last edited:
Hi found you :D
10lbs for June for me please

One of the challenges I do store the list of loses on page 1 so everyone can find it but it means the person who has started this thread will have to update it....
Are you ok with this gollywogg?

Well seeing as though I have failed miserably in both April & May I will keep the target low and aim for 1lb a week - 4WI's so 4lb target please. Thanks :)

Put me down for 9 lb please to get me into the 18's cheers x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tinks* said:
Hi, put me down for 7lb please. Need to get my ass into gear. X

Snap.....I've been messing around for ages but I need to get my ass in gear too. Hopefully I can meet my target in june

Back