June Challenge!!

I've lost 1lb this week :)

Hi, leaving it a little late, sorry but can I join too? 1st June weigh in tonight, looking to lose 6lbs by month end. Thx

Caldil said:
I've lost 1lb this week :)

Can I change it to a 3lb loss my scales were playing up this morning giving lots of different readings. I've just used the other set I use and there giving a 3lb loss which I'm taking as I believe them to be more correct. ;) thanks x

Please put me down for 2.5 off, I'm so happy as I weighed in morning last week and thought this would have a negative affect on my loss, however this wasn't the case :)

thanks crylittlesister :) two more days till weih in - should i be excited or terrified?! ;)

calajul said:
Hi, leaving it a little late, sorry but can I join too? 1st June weigh in tonight, looking to lose 6lbs by month end. Thx

Hi, if you can add me, can you note me for 2.5lb loss, thx :)

Well it will be 1st weigh in for June tonight. Hoping for a big loss tonight. Good luck to everyone

After a bad couple of weeks and an even worse weekend I am up 1.5lbs, I knew this was coming so not too disappointed but just means I now ned to lose 6.5lbs to get this months challenge won!!!!!

Well done everyone on losses & to those in my position it is a fresh week - finger out and get on with being healthy :)

Alycyn I'm expecting the same tomorrow, gonna see what the damage is and draw a big line under it and work hard through June!!

We can do it :)

Alycyn I'm expecting the same tomorrow, gonna see what the damage is and draw a big line under it and work hard through June!!

We can do it :)

Thanks. I am originally from Wishaw and thats where I was at the wknd visiting family. Not often we are all together at one time so it was nice and I think I needed the extra wee blowout but I am back on now and trying to fit in all the superfree I can without feeling sick as I struggle with the fruit & veg!!!

Hope not as bad as you think going to be tomorrow x

Well I weighed in this morning and have lost 2lb!! Wanted more in my first week BUT I have gone off track this weekend so I can't complain. Onwards and downwards I go!!

Can I join please. Or am I too late. My first June weigh in was on Monday just gona and Sts ! I am gonna aim for 5 pound x

3.5lbs off for me and slimmer of the week. Very pleased, now only 3.5 to go for the rest of June. :)

after a very emotional couple of weeks,ive put on 1lb this week! Had more syns but not gone over the weekly allowance. Thought it would of been a sts but nevermind,can,t complain really lost 7lbs 2 weeks previous! Going to go back to my usual syn allowance and hope for a decent loss next week. My weigh days normally a tues but a day late this week! Good luck to every1 else

Good luck to everyone still to get weighed. I'm heading to class soon n am hoping for a big loss to get the month off to a good start. Bet I only get 1lb off though

Back