June Challenge!!

CryLittleSister said:
That's altogether a Group target of 432 lb!
With 91.5 lb down and 346 lb to go

Oh my God I have the biggest headache! I've just counted this up like three times and I'm getting the same numbers.. How is this happening?? it doesn't add up at all! help? haha :d'oh:

I think you like hard work lol x

3lb off for me please. That's 6.5lbs off in June so far. 0.5 to go!

thank you thank you! :D sorry i've been offline a few days, but thanks :)

Any chance I can be a late joiner? and aim to lose 3.5lbs by the end of June? xx

Charlotteg1988 said:
Don't let it get you down.
Be 100% honest with yourself and think if there is a reason. If not it may just be one of those nasty weeks where we get gains for no reason.
Stay motivated and on track :) xx

Thanks hun, I've been stressed with exams but its my last one tomorrow so I can get back on track x

catmonkey said:
Thanks hun, I've been stressed with exams but its my last one tomorrow so I can get back on track x

I 100% understand that! I've got my driving test today and my eating has been all over the place. Stress for me equals my body crying out for buttery toast!!
Good luck with the exam xx

Charlotteg1988 said:
I 100% understand that! I've got my driving test today and my eating has been all over the place. Stress for me equals my body crying out for buttery toast!!
Good luck with the exam xx

Good luck with your test x

Well done losers lol you know what I mean! Got my first WI this morning wish me luck xx

LadyT said:
Good luck with your test x

Thank you Lady T :)
Good luck with your first weigh in!
x

Good luck LadyT!! How did the driving test go Charlotte?

1/2 pound loss for me this week please crylittlesister :) I'm a bit dissapointed with that as I've stuck to plan, done loads of excersise but thinking it could be due to changing my weigh in from a Thursday morning (empty stomach) to a Wednesday evening. So I'm hoping to come back next week reporting a good loss :D

xxxx

Hi guys, first WI and I lost 7/12 lb! Can you believe it, i was so shocked but over the moon. :D xx

LadyT said:
Hi guys, first WI and I lost 7/12 lb! Can you believe it, i was so shocked but over the moon. :D xx

Way to go Lady T, I bet your over the moon :)

Back