June Challenge!!

liliferjade said:
Good luck LadyT!! How did the driving test go Charlotte?

1/2 pound loss for me this week please crylittlesister :) I'm a bit dissapointed with that as I've stuck to plan, done loads of excersise but thinking it could be due to changing my weigh in from a Thursday morning (empty stomach) to a Wednesday evening. So I'm hoping to come back next week reporting a good loss :D

xxxx

Very happy to announce that I PASSED! With just 2 driver faults :)

Charlotteg1988 said:
Very happy to announce that I PASSED! With just 2 driver faults :)

That's fab news well done xx

Just sat in group.. I don't know how much I've lost! I've gone below 15 stone though which I'm pretty sure I was quite over..
And the weighing girls face was pure shock haha can not wait to see this!
Can't wait to show the butthole in class that they started calling the new me cos I stopped putting effort in whilst her losses were good muahahaha

michmick said:
Wow, lost 5.5 lbs! That's me under target now and got my 2.5 stone award.:wee:

Well done. What a push to get below target. How on earth did you achieve 5.5lbs loss? I want some of what you are on :)

Last edited:
CryLittleSister said:
7 lb loss BOOM ^.^

What a fantastic loss, well done you :)

CryLittleSister said:
7 lb loss BOOM ^.^

Can you post your weeks food diary and exercise log so we can attempt.a 7lb loss too?! Pleeeeease :) xx

Lost 2lbs at weigh in today - YES! :D 6lbs so far this month, 1 more and i get my half stone award!

Can you post your weeks food diary and exercise log so we can attempt.a 7lb loss too?! Pleeeeease :) xx

i got bored of my food diary but I can tell you the main things.. I aim for 0 syns. obviously i don't hit that at all but it means that when i do fancy something bad, i can usually just have it y'know? then it feels like i've cheated but i haven't really.
my main thing though, melons! I constantly have melons in my gob! they're the most filling superfree i've found and they're superspeed too :D
you know what else, i struggle to do red and green days despite them being so much more effective but i've found that having red and green meals, whilst keeping to the rules of extra easy have really helped me too :)

Brilliantly losses everyone. Well done!

Thanks for sharing what you do to get big losses, I'm out tonight and tomorrow but want to stay on plan as much as I can, there will be alcohol involved! Anyway i have figured tonight I will stay In my syns limit, tomorrow will go over (I only go out once a month with the girls and it's always messy lol) but Sunday onwards I will attempt not to use any syns! Here goes........lol xxx

I've not had a weigh in yet for June - been on holiday! I'm hoping to at least have stayed the same as I was 2 weeks ago at WI on Tuesday. Think my June goal might be down the pan though... :S x

Back