JUNE weightloss goals

hey! i dont know if i have been updating this one!!...

i lost 3lbs in my first week. and 0.5lbs the second week...

pretty gutted but oh well i hope it will show up next week.

(or i will cry)

Going to have to report a STS this week (and I was doing so well earlier in the week).

So still 3 more lbs to go!

Probably the food I had on Friday and Saturday :p.

Also it's approaching TOTM too

can i join please

i am new to this and would really like to join you, i am currently 11.10 and would like to be 11st by the 20th july hopefully i can do it

Hi Kathryn, at least it looks like you enjoyed the food fri and sat. lol.

Unfortunately I have had a dismal week and have ended up gaining 3lb which I am disgusted with myself about. I know the week has been emotional but if I can't get through them without using food then I am never going to keep this weight off when I get to goal.

well a sts this week BOOOOOO

we're not doing brilliantly this week!

No it definitely doesn't seem to be the most positive week for people. I am really struggling to get back on track as well, getting a bit frustrated, I am waking in the morning with everything planned and stuff but am letting food get in the way and control me rather than me controlling the food.

it must be the hot weather.. (thats my excuse and im sticking to it!! LOL)

hope people have a better week this week :)

Sts this week but have been a bit naughty everyday which is worse than having one bad meal i find.

One week today till my dress fitting so would love to get that final 2 1/2lbs off so i can get my two stone from restart (four stone in total from my heaviest).

Better get badck on the Wii tonight.

Hi Hon. At least it is a sts and not a gain. I totally understand the being naughty a little everyday rather than a huge blow out having more of an effect.
You know what to do though which is half the battle and having that fitting in a week I am sure you can find the motivation to keep on track for this week.

Very happy to report a 2lb loss this week (seriously I thought I was going to be gaining at one point but I'm blaming TOTM).

So 1lb to go before the end of the month!

Fingers cross :)

Good luck Jacqui :)

good luck jacqui...

will let you all know how i do tonight...

Back