Just a little

Jellyzz

hi everyone i am new to the forum so i'm am still working out how it all works,I am a yo-yo dieter my weight constantly goes up and down I have learnt to control my weight by excersizing my weight tends to now go between 11 and 13st but to date my weight is 13st 21b

My goal is to stop my obsession with food reach a target weight of 11st, last year I joined weight watchers and I did lose half a stone but due to having young children I was unable to attend all the meetings and it just fizzled out..
I dont think weight watchers was for me I found it difficult to stick with, but I still make use of a few recipes I like..
I am now doing a low cal healthy eating plan and my aim is to lose weight slowly and keep it off,any advice or tips are all welcome....:rolleyes:

Jellyzz :talk017:

hey darlin'.:)
good to see you.
your gonna really enjoy it here.
some really lovely people to get to know.:D
lots of inspirational stories,and loads of good tips and advice.
so glad you're here:)
get posting!!

:welcome2:Welcome Jellyzz ( is that a sleepy jelly?):nightf: you have come to the right place and will find loads of support, plenty of laughs,:giggle: stories to inspire and people from all walks of life that irrelevant of income, age or gender share the same dream :thinking2:and hope to one day reach and then maintain our target weight.:grouphugg: Its not an easy journey as you know but its made a lot nicer since finding new friends and supportive messages on here. You wait and see because I wont be the only one to wish you well so buckle up hun... youre in for a fun trip to your destination xxx:superwoman:

Hey :welcome: to MinMins.
Good luck with your journey, we are all here to help you! xx

Hello there Jellyzz ... mmmm I like jellies... you know those little tubs.. mmmm .. ooh ooh ok, back to saying hello , was off there thinking about jelly .. :rolleyes:
Welcome welcome ! Come in , pull up a seat and join in !
The journey ahead wont seem as daunting when you have the support you will get from here :)
Good luck !! :D

Oops.. double posted :eek:

Last edited:
Hi ladies thank you very much for you warm welcome, I called myself jellyzz because of my love of sweets especially the jelly kind from wine gums to fruit pastles, I usally have a bag very evening after the kids are in bed but this week I have swapped my jelly sweets for no added suger proper jelly so far so good..I did put a small packet of wine gums on my shopping today when waiting in turn at the till thinking "no one will ever know" but when my turm came i put them back on the shelf and carried on with my day...to some my weight loss may seem like not much to lose but to me its a personal challenge of discipline..Good luck to you all on your journeys look forward to hearing all your stories....:):grouphugg:

Hi and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck with the pounds!
Sharkbait1983 x

morning jellyzz:)
good on you for putting the sweets back at the chekout:D
thats the spirit!!
i had weigh in this morning,and have lost another 2lbs!yay:D
gonna treat myself with a nice friday night pizza:)
a weight watchers one of course;)
have a good day.
xx

Well done you

Hay well done good news, that did make me smile because i know your well chuffed with that :clap: . Enjoy your pizza have a lovely evening and keep up the good work :party0049: ....!!!!

hey babe:)
it's been a long day,but i kept the good work up.how about you?
hope you've had a good day.:D

Hi honey glad you had a good day:) my day was the same busy out with my mum small portions at my nans:jelous::eat: so far so good for a saturady..!!

goog luck with your healthy eating!

Thank you everyone its only been a week and feeling better already after piging out all summer.:17729:..!! Went on a nice long walk today because I saw the sun shining very rare at the moment ...Good luck to you all..:grouphugg:Thank you for your replys...:):)

morning jellyzz:)
hope you've had a good weekend.
looking forward to another healthy week.
have a happy monday!:D

:party0011:Hi ladies i'm getting to grips with the sight well thank you, been having fun on here over the weekend:party0011:. I've been to Asda today and stocked on all me heathly bits for the week so now feeling quite positive about this week good luck to you all...:vibes::vibes:

Brilliant that you are so motivated Jelly - very well done, you'll get some weight off in no time with that attitude! :D

Back