Just a quick hello

Madame Vastra

Hi! I'm new to the site and I thought I should post an introduction thread.

As the name implies I'm a bit of a geek! I'm 26 and I'm a student, I've just started an MSc in Psychiatry.

I've lost quite a bit of weight without being a member of anything - about 11 stone - but I've been plateau'd for absolutely ages so I've just joined Slimming World for a bit of a boost. It's working so far, lost 7lb this week, and I'm really loving the support from my group and thought I'd find some lovely SW people online as well. I'm also hoping to find some nice recipes!

My main Body Magic activities are dancing and getting lost in Cardiff (which means lots of healthy walking, but also never being on time for anything ever.) I also play the clarinet and occasionally fit in a bit of studying ;)

That's about everything interesting I can think of to say about myself. Hi!

Hi welcome along to the forum. Well done on your weight loss so far that's really good without any help at all.
Good luck on your SW journey, I'm sure you'll soon lose the rest!! :)

Hi Madame Vastra,

I'm new to the forum and to SW too! You've done fantastic so far - you must be really pleased! Welcome :)

Hello. I'm new to this forum too. Not to SW though. Good luck with your journey :D

Thanks for the warm welcome, Minimins seems really friendly! :) I've only just re-found this thread, this forum is huge, so sorry I didn't reply before.

Another 2lb off and won Slimmer of the Week, so I'm very contented tonight!

Hi, I am new on the boards too (fell off the SW wagon 2 years ago, re joined Monday this week with just over 4 stone to lose)

Your weight loss is incredible - how did you go about it? Any tips would be great please!!

Back