Just a quick question...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 7 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    When I went to see my CDC a couple of weeks ago to find out about the diet, form fill, and set my start date, he said to me he doesn't use state of the art scales, just basic dial bathroom scales, but that if I wanted to weigh at home before I go and see him each week, on my own scales, the he was ok with that, as long as I weighed on the same scales each week. To be honest, Id prefer that, as my scales are pretty fancy ones, and are very accurate. But just wondered if it was common for CDC to do this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think it is up to you to take the lead about how you want your diet journey to go.

4. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think it's up to you, as long as they're not hugely different (because they might use theirs to decide which stage you should be at..).

my weigh in is always 5pm with my CDC and she knows I weigh in at home in the morning and says that's the best time to do it.. so I use my weigh in result when I tell people how I'm getting on..

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I didnt weigh at my cdc's because my first ever cdcdidnt weigh, so when i swapped over I carried on with mine, I guess as long as the scales go down then its all good ;)

6. to lose long trek

to lose long trek Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I weigh myself first thing, after a wee and before a drink and always with next to nothing on; this keeps the results more consistent for me. However, I did take my scales to use side by side my counsellor's so that I could compare any differences between the calibration of the two sets; then back home and back to my regular early morning event. It allows me to recognise what I must weigh on Jem's scales if I were to do the same thing at her place and at the same time of day. Hope this is helpful to you.

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

what about bringing your scales with you? for my weigh in i always see my cdc in the morning before having had any water/shakes as they add alot of lbs!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.