just a quick question

shazboo

'this time i'll do it!'
just a quick question for anyone,
how many calories a day are you eating?
i seem to fluctuate between 1100 and 1350
does this seem too much,should i eat less or is this ok for my size?:confused:
thanks

Wish I could help, I had a recent thought, that I didnt even know how many cal's to keep to, but hopefully someone can help :)

Im the same, Im not really sure how many calories Im having, but apparently myfitnesspal website can calculate for you based on your body weight and activity levels, what you should aim for. Im sorry I dont know how to do a link..........

I use fitness pal, its very useful as can also track the fat too....you set a daily toatal...so 45g.

As a womans daily recommended calories for maintenance is 1950 kcal to loose weight you need to aim for less, but not too much or your body can think you're starving it and hold on to it.

My daily total is 1500/1600 kcal, with the exercise I seem to be doing ok, put on last week due to muscle gain from commencing exercise, but 1.5 Ib off this week, should get better now muscle there as that ways double to fat.

If you tell fitness pal what weight you are and that you want to loose 2Ib a week it will set a recommended daily kcal for you.

Back