Just a quickie.....I am cooking a....

BellyFlop

Silver Member
BABY!:)

So see you again in September!

Lovely to see Howdy and Rainbow Brite still here from the oldies!!!

I will be checking up on you!

Have to sell my LT packets now.......:sign0163:

Awww congratulations hun, brilliant news.
All the best for the future and see you once the bun has popped out from the oven.

Thank You!

OMG!!! You're here!! AND YOU'RE BAKING A BABBA!!!! Soooo good to hear from you babe, glad you're doing well and

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

XXXXXXXXX

Yes, It's all a bit mad!!!!!:D

Thank You RB!!!:)

It's a total shocker if I'm honest, but a lovely one! This is my third and final and then I want my bits tied!!!:D It's all a bit controversial......the father is my ex husband who shall remain my ex.....We are very amicable these days and friendly (tooooo friendly on his birthday!!) but it's happened, we're very excited but have no desire to be together anymore only to parent our children in a peaceful way....This has shocked my Dad who spoke to me in such a manner you'd have thought I was 14 not 35!!!:rolleyes: At least it's not a jobless one night stand who's name I don't know!!:eek:

Anybody got Jeremy Kyle's phone number!;)

Hey there you....

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm made up for ya xxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS

'FLoppyBelly'
:party0023: XXXXXXX

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XX

Thanks Guys! And cheers for being non- judgementals on my very unconvential family!

I am doing Slimming World whilst pregnant so that when my bean is released I am not a heffalump but a yummy mummy (well sort of)!:D

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BF so lovely to hear from you, long time no see! Congratulations on your fantastic news, another drain on your wallet!!!!!! Why is it children think it never empties!!! I wish!

Keep well and keep in touch.

x

Back