Just a update

fattothin

Gold Member
Hi, not entered the sight for week or so as I have been working away this week, but I am still soldiering on. I start my 4th week tomorrow, weigh day today shows I have lost 24lb in 3 weeks, and I am over the moon. So I should be well on target for 15st in April.
The only thing that bothers me is I am rather bored of the limited flavours, I do wish they would sort it!
Also p155ed off that nobody as noticed, suppose its a bit gay for a man to say to a man that you have lost weight:eek:lol! Never mind.
Just one more thing does anyone know how to get rid of the weigh scale from ticker.com as I cant be bothered updating it I would rather write it in english like below, just personal preference.
Hope everyone is still doing well and sticking to it, good luck;)

Wow 24lb in 3 weeks is fantastic!!! I would love that!! Well done. I think most men think its gay to ven talk about weight to be honest. My bf keeps saying "stoping asking me i cant tell u've lost weight yet" how rude!!

Congratulations and keep up the good work xx

I asked my husband if i looked thinner, he said "Where?" so i took that as a "No".

Tut they are really bad aren't they? Jst as well we are doing it for ourselves!! x

never mind at least we all know its coming off, even though I have shed loads to go I cant wait until Im as slim and as handsome as I was lol
To be honest im just bored of it but generally find it quite easy, oh and it seems im the only one who likes the chicken ha!

Uuuurrrggghhhh chicken lol It is supposed to be nice with a touch of curry powder! I might give that a go! Im sure we will all be slim and gorgeous xx

Looking at ya pic your there.......creep creep xx lol

Ooh, I like the chicken!

Well, done - 24lb is fantastic.

My boyfriend is being a bit over the top with telling me I have lost loads of weight so I can't take him seriously! Although he insists I've got it wrong and it's halitosis not ketosis (for which he gets a slap - the Listerine obviously isn't doing its job though!) :eek:

I like the chicken. I have to add more than the 8oz. of water though otherwisw it tastes a bit powdery for me.

Lol fattothin flattery gets you everywhere!!

To get rid of your ticker thing, go into user cp, then click on signature, then scroll down, and delete it x

Back