Just a update

fattothin

Gold Member
Hi, not entered the site for week or so as I have been working away this week, but I am still soldiering on. I start my 4th week tomorrow, weigh day today shows I have lost 24lb in 3 weeks, and I am over the moon. So I should be well on target for 15st in April.
The only thing that bothers me is I am rather bored of the limited flavours, I do wish they would sort it!
Also p155ed off that nobody as noticed, suppose its a bit gay for a man to say to a man that you have lost weight:eek:lol! Never mind.
Just one more thing does anyone know how to get rid of the weigh scale from ticker.com as I cant be bothered updating it I would rather write it in english like below, just personal preference.
Hope everyone is still doing well and sticking to it, good luck;)

Well done on the weight loss so far....men are not usually very forthcoming with compliments as you have found out and to have a man compliment another man well.......!!!
Anyway Im sure as you get to 3-4 stones off they will come rolling in.
I didnt get anyone notice my loss until about 4 stone down.

To get your tracker off go into user cp and edit signature, scroll down to box and click near the tracker and then delete, dont forget to save new signature at bottom of page.

Back