Just about to start 2moz....

gemgems39

Hey everyone im new to this so i have a few questions:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

First is will ketosis cause perm damage.
also will it cause stuff like facial hair?!:jelous:

Also how much weight did everyone loose in their first week and how hard was it:cool:

And finally did anyone slip up on the diet or feel any serious ill effects:confused:

:pAbout me :p
22 year old female , just finished university put loaadddddsss of weight on
need to get back to 10 stone dress size 12 5'7. was to scared to look at my weight at the chemist hahaha, think im about 13 stone dress size 14-16

No, ketosis will not cause permanent damage, or facial hair
First week's weight loss is hard to determine, just stick to the diet 100% and let your body do the rest.
I never slipped up when I originally did it and I had no serious side effects.
Just follow your pharmacists instructions, drink the water and wait for ketosis and the weight loss.

No, ketosis will not cause permanent damage, or facial hair
First week's weight loss is hard to determine, just stick to the diet 100% and let your body do the rest.
I never slipped up when I originally did it and I had no serious side effects.
Just follow your pharmacists instructions, drink the water and wait for ketosis and the weight loss.

Thanks Cheryl thats good to know! just heard a few scare stories of people being admited to hospital with kidney and liver problems

also i have 2 sort of problems
i have to go to the doctors tomoz and i might need strong anti biotics that i need to eat with

the other thing is that i go on holl in 5 weeks so i was going to do the tfr for 4 weeks the a week of the refeed before holiday then re go on the tfr after the holl would this be ok?

also did anyone exercise while on the plan as im a regular member of the gym an burn about 500 cals a time, wouldnt this be burning all the cals an more in the diet hahah!:eek:

Yes that has happened to a person (my boyfriends Mum's friend) who's a retired nurse and well i spoke to my b/f's Mum who spoke to her and was told that there were health problems that she was not aware of and did tell me to make sure i stayed closely monitored by GP (due to having past abdominal ops).

Yes that has happened to a person (my boyfriends Mum's friend) who's a retired nurse and well i spoke to my b/f's Mum who spoke to her and was told that there were health problems that she was not aware of and did tell me to make sure i stayed closely monitored by GP (due to having past abdominal ops).

and you still went on the plan? does it cause irreversible damage? how long was she on the plan for

Back