Just about to start!

Popple

Hey

I've just returned from the pharmacy for my weigh in and got all my Lipotrim food for the next week. I am officially starting tomorrow and quite excited to get started. I know this is going to be tough but I really hope this works for me. I had a baby 7 months ago and I just can't shift the weight I gained so I am hoping Lipotrim is the answer.

Would love to hear from some of you who have done it and been successful in keeping the weight off. Also do you all do much exercise on the diet?

Thanks

Popple

Welcome Popple and good luck on LT. I don't want to put you off but the first week is living hell on earth but it's so worth it! I'm in my 12th week and have lost 3.5st so far... I go to the gym 6 days a week but I also went before I started the diet. If you haven't let your body get used to the shakes and take it easy for a couple of weeks as you will be very tired. Come on here if you need inspiration or wanna rant, there's plenty of peeps on here in the same boat as you. Again, good luck and you will be slim before you know it :) xxx

Welcome to Lipotrim TFR, Popple. Yes, the first few days are the worst. I'm just starting week 4 and it definitely gets easier. Keep using this forum - it's a huge help, especially when you need motivation. Good luck and keep us informed of your progress.

welcome to LT popple, and good luck x

Hi Popple. Welcome aboard. A good tip is to plan you starting week at a time when there is little else going on. Also try and have as much practical support as you can. I know what it's like to have a 7 month old baby. I have 4 kids. You might feel tired so if you get a chance sleep when the baby does, that's if you are at home all the time. Sometimes you might just want to be on your own and not around food etc

I found myself quite cranky in the first week, well more than normal I should say. It's hard to get used to not putting ANYTHING into your mouth. It's very hard to test see if pasta is cooked without trying one....but you must! Checking how hot baby food is? Can't taste.

Hard going for a few days, not even the full week but very " doable". I have just started my 3 week today. Really didn't think I would last this long. But lost 7 lbs and then 6 lbs so very encouraged by the weight loss. It really works.

This forum great. Look for someone beginning same day as you, or someone with aprox your stats.

Best of luck to you.xx

Welcome to LT. Yes the first week is hard-ish but then after you'll feel and start to notice the differences...small at first but lets say in like 6 weeks you'll think blimey!....i know i have.....so yeah good luck!!!

Popple today is my first day too! I had a really good first day - the house will be spotless in no time!!!! How did you get on today?
I have about 2 stone to lose - well a little bit more maybe but I think I could lose that extra 5lbs or so on refeed. I have to be in a bikini in couple of months in front of my bf's entire football team on a trip away with the wags - have never had a kick up the bum to get the weight off so fingers crossed!

I gave up smoking 5 months ago and the weight has steadily gone on - it's the trade off for getting off the cigs but can't use that excuse forever!

PS has anyone tried peppermint tea in with the chocolate shake? Is it as nice as it sounds?

Tis yummy!!! Although doesn't feel as filling as a cold shake!

hi
Im starting LT on wednesday looking forward to it more after reading on here it sounds a brilliant but its seems hard to ive piled on the pounds over last few months and tried all diets and failed but ive heard good reports on this one xx

Back